DEATH/LIVE IN L.A. (CONTROL) DENIED...DAMNIT TO HELL

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
I ordered the Death/Live In L.A. VHS from Century Media before Christmas and received an e-mail from them (century media) today (1-21-02) telling me there out of stock. I'm PISSED. I was looking forward to receiving this because Death is one of my favorite bands and to honor and remember the late, great Chuck Shuldiner. Does anyone know where I can get this VHS? I called century media and was told to checK back at a later date to see if the Death video is in stock. THOSE BASTARDS. I WANT THIS VIDEO A.S.A.P.

There should be a pile of other online store that have them in stock. I'm sorry dude, but i only know australian-stores, but i'm sure that they shouldn't be too hard to find over there.

I've been looking for the video too, it's pretty rare i think.

I've got the Double LP actually. I had a look for the CD first, but the LP was actually cheaper than the CD, so i think i got a good deal. $20au for an imported LP...!! hell yeah, i think that's $10us right??

I've got the album and am going to pick up the DvD as soon as I come into some cash. The raw production allows one to see just how truly talented Chuck was. I also need to pick up the Emperial Live Ceremony DvD to see how Emperor pulls off those leads!!!

DavE

Thanks for the info. I'll try metaldisc or Amazon. I got the "Believe In Nothing" single from metaldisc. I've seen the Death/Live In L.A. CD at Best Buy of all places, but they didn't have the VHS and I don't own a DVD Player or Playstation 2 (yet).