Finally received DEATH/LIVE IN L.A. (DEATH & RAW)VHS

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
I finally received the live DEATH VHS and it is amazing. I can't remember the exact track listing but will try:
*INTRO(MUSIC FROM HALLOWEEN MOVIE)/THE PHILOSOPHER* SCAVENGER OF HUMAN SORROW*TRAPPED IN A CORNER*FLESH AND THE POWER THAT IT HOLDS*CRYSTAL MOUNTAIN*EMPTY WORDS*SYMBOLIC*TOGETHER AS ONE*ZOMBIE RITUAL*SPIRITCRUSHER*PULL THE PLUG*SUICIDE MACHINE*

I may have forgot some songs, but the video is awesome. Long Live the memory and music of Chuck Shuldiner.

I've got the cd and have been meaning to pick up the DvD. I'll definitely order this by month's end as they both rule.

DavE

Yeah I picked up the DVD just before he died and I as a new Death fan, I am very impressed. The guitar work is fantastic. For a show that was never supposed to see the light of day, they did a nice job recording it for what was basically just supposed to be internal use.

Yeah I have been prowling the cd stores until I found a copy of it. It was awesome...really amazing live show. My only regret is that it is the closest I will ever get to a real Death Concert