Death Live In La Vhs

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
Pull the PLUG!

Thats some real shit to get to watch. What a fucking take on that song. Chuck was GOD. AMAZING how he pulls those leads out of his ass, and fucking SINGS. Great stuff

If you havnt gotten this yet, SMACK YOUSELF in the fucking face, and go get get it.

BWD>>No, i dont think ive seen that. Is it good?
Zanex made me a VHS copy of his. It really is a good show. The Show is better than the cd ahhahah. Its amazing dude. Its teh first time i had seen chuck play. The yguy...shit man, he was good. his hand looked like a humming birds wing doing the riffs and shit. ITs cool how he holds his guitar as well. I cnat make mine stay in that position.

DSM>>>Good luck man. You do need a copy of this.

I havnt seen that movie yet either. I may try to get me hands on those this week.

EVil dead, and the rest, i LOVE THEM.
"gemme some sugar baby" hahaha

creeping death>>>Yes it is. Im still watching it.
TRapped>>>You say you have the vid? cool. You havent watched it yet?
BWD>>>"Lets dance" hahaha

I came close to buying it....but didn't.It was in my hand, ready to be paid for...but it wasnt.Oh well

Originally posted by Black Winter Day
makes me wish i hade a dvd player here at my dad's. have any of you ever seen DEAD ALIVE? funny fucking movie, watched it last night
Yeah the Live In LA DVD is awesome! Chuck sure holds the stage damn well.

As for Dead Alive, Im dying to see it. Im gonna buy it here very shortly, Bad Taste is another good Jackson film. Meet The Feebles is pretty wacky too.

Originally posted by ledmag
creeping death>>>Yes it is. Im still watching it.
TRapped>>>You say you have the vid? cool. You havent watched it yet?
BWD>>>"Lets dance" hahaha

Nah, i don't have any money to get them right now, but i've got a mate at the store, and she's holding both vid's behind the counter for me :D

ha ha. Chicks, they rule :headbang: