Death Metal Murders

mattt

Yes.
Feb 4, 2002
Saturday Night @ 9.30pm on Crime & Investigation Network (Austar/Foxtel)

Death Metal Murders A 16 year old went missing and when his father searched the dark world of satanic music a sinister underbelly was discovered.

all metal heads are satanists...:rolleyes:

Yea, just got digital not too long ago, its actually alot better than I had expected and it wasnt a lot more expensive than regular fox. But its uncanny how there will still be an hour where the is absolutely fuck all decent on, its rediculous

An hour? Sometimes there's days when there's nothing on, then a whole bunch of cool shit on at the same time. It's frustrating as fuck, because you can't just sign up for the channels you know you'll watch. You have to buy a "package" that includes 4 or 5 channels you'll watch, and 10 you'll never look at. That said, there is some pretty quality stuff on pay TV.

Goreripper said:
You have to buy a "package" that includes 4 or 5 channels you'll watch, and 10 you'll never look at.

This remains the sole reason I don't have pay tv.

:lol: Yeah that would be interesting!

I'm thinking of getting Foxtel next year, mainly for the sport. Soccer, rugby league, cricket, Aussie Rules....

Goreripper said:
An hour? Sometimes there's days when there's nothing on, then a whole bunch of cool shit on at the same time. It's frustrating as fuck, because you can't just sign up for the channels you know you'll watch. You have to buy a "package" that includes 4 or 5 channels you'll watch, and 10 you'll never look at. That said, there is some pretty quality stuff on pay TV.

We have the complete thing with digital so there is a whole stack of channels, but the thing is i only really watch around 5 or so, like you said. The thing is, the packages they have are shit, beacuse I wanted some channels that werent availbable in certain, cheaper packages, ie/movies and such. Hence you really have to get the tonker to get the decent channels

Its fuck like that, you should be able to buy in incriments of say 3 or 5 chanels and pick any stations you wish fot say 10/15 bucks per lor, that would be good

Sinister unberbellies sound good, black fluff, black heads mmm

lint metal for satan!!!*

*3 exclamation marks is actually the mark of the devil, the dots are infact shrunken circles, decreased to the point of no inner circle (where no life dwells) by evil tools made by Bill Gates (one of the devils grandchildren) thus creating 3 sixes - the mark of the yeast, sorry I mean beast.

Anyone esle watch it? I found it mildly entertaining, i enjoyed the live footage and the interview with various band members, such as Mayhem and Deicide. I didnt find it to be overwhemingly against Heavy metal, but it did seem to subscribe to the misconception that heavy metal is associated with Satan and that the mornonic acts of a few delinquints in society some how reflect the entire metal community, which is just a grose stereotype that we are all confronted with.

How cool was the old Catholic dude with the massive white beard, that was awesome