Death on the Road

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Anyone know if this has been released in Australia yet? HMV.com.au says it's out today, but when I checked this arvo it says you can pre-order it... so how can you pre-order an album that's already out?

No copies at JB Hi-Fi on Adelaide St, no copies at HMV on Queen St... so, has anyone seen it yet? No? Bummer.

Cya.

According to my research (which involves visiting a few online stores) the CD is out, but the DVD isn't due out until 24th of October.

Sometime it takes a a few days before CDs hit the stores after release day, especially if it something that no-one really cares about. I'll go hunting (which involves going to JB Hi-Fi) on the weekend.

I had another look at JB today. No luck. The new Rolling Stones album is out though.

Yesterday I bought a 2 CD Hank Williams best-of and a Waylon Jennings best-of. Top stuff.

Got my copy this morning in Sainsbury's when I was buying some yoghurt. It was on the chart CD rack.

Helps they got into the top 10 I guess :) May listen to it if I can get the work mac's sound working!

Bucko said:
Yes will wait for the DVD so I can get motion sickness from Steve Harris camera editing again

:lol: Good call. The pain just doesn't go away........ I hope he learnt not to do that again.. Ugh.