Death to Male Camel Toe!!

Bacchante said:
Warrel=The almighty Testiclees: God of Smegma
Warrel should start selling his Smeg, I bet he could fetch a pretty penny from some of the females on this board.
There is nothing better than fresh smegma, well, except for beer.

ok...something freaked me out yesterday...you know how we were talking about rock n' roll camp and that episode when homer went there..well right after that..i get off my comp and get ready, i went over to this dude that i've been dating's appartment...and since we were huge simpson fans he turns on the TV and there it was...rock n' roll camp was on!! i freaked out!

Tee said:
:tickled:
and so the nightMah continues...

those are nice pants, sorry Mom. leather pants are to be tight. :) o_O
(imagine a woman wearing them and having them hanging on the butt, like a sack. where's the charm then... ? :err: )

Excuse me, Tee. But here in the States, and maybe in Canada, there is an advertising CAMPAIGN for DOCKERS PANTS. There slogan IS: NICE PANTS. In the commercials the women all look longingly at some dude in some unconvential environment, and the woman whispers or mouths: NICE PANTS. I don't know if the commercials still run, because I could give a fuck.

That's where that is coming from. I'm really sorry you and Dead Lioness don't get it. But, maybe you do get those commercials, I wouldn't know. Now, get off my back about it.

apologyerr.jpg

I am so sorry, Mom. for both mine european and Lioness'es asian stupidity. see mea culpa in the eyes. :(

why would you think I'd bother to interpret what you meant? there was just... fun in the house. :(

Satans Mom said:
Excuse me, Tee. But here in the States, and maybe in Canada, there is an advertising CAMPAIGN for DOCKERS PANTS. There slogan IS: NICE PANTS. In the commercials the women all look longingly at some dude in some unconvential environment, and the woman whispers or mouths: NICE PANTS. I don't know if the commercials still run, because I could give a fuck.

That's where that is coming from. I'm really sorry you and Dead Lioness don't get it. But, maybe you do get those commercials, I wouldn't know. Now, get off my back about it.

Tee and I are very sorry for not being americans. really. We cry every night hoping that in the morning we can wake up, and be americans, and maybe understand all those cool commercials you all know, but nothing..... nada.
We both apologize deeply.

now, seriously, I don't get this post Satan's Mom!

Are you new on this board? absolutely not!
You know that whatever you post here is being taken to million other directions, regardless to what you really meant....
we are just having fun.... :Spin: :)