DEATH

All I have is Individual Thought Patterns and The Sound of Perseverance. The latter gets more play. Why? I have no idea whatsoever...

Love them both, but Christy > Hoglan.

I hate the "official" consensus on the latter Death albums as well. Wankfests my ass. Populist radio rock with endless solos, circular structure, and overused Phrygian scales? Suck my dick.

Death = \m/

Yeah, I'm listening to The Sound of Perseverance right now and it doesn't bother me one bit. Of course I'm not a huge DM fan so maybe I'm just misinformed. :Spin:

I've heard all Death albums, and I would never really call any of them wankfests ala Dream THeater. However, compared to Scream Bloody Gore, Leprosy, and even Human, yes, TSoP is wank.

J. said:
I've heard all Death albums, and I would never really call any of them wankfests ala Dream THeater. However, compared to Scream Bloody Gore, Leprosy, and even Human, yes, TSoP is wank.

ok, i am not going to argue with you on that one :loco:
but it is still brilliant. :Spin:

Crimson Velvet said:
What a mature assumption. Way to stoop to (beyond) his level, Firehead.

Sorry to possibly offend your pristine set of principles man, but if you ask any woman about men they'd been with that act like assholes, it's usually because they have the smallest cocks. Just a matter of experience with women.

I've got all the death stuff from Human onward, and I think that Human is the best one I have. However, the little ditty before the words of the chorus on Crystal Mountain is probably one of my favorite riffs to play on the guitar for no reason at all. :Spin:

I used to worship the Sound of Perseverance (one of my first extreme albums) but now I'm completely bored of it. Never really got too much into ITP. Symbolic is a very good well rounded album.