Deathcore music

Becoming The Archetype(Dichotomy) are fucking awesome...

The only one of those bands you named that I thought was semi decent. I saw them a few months ago headlining a really shitty local band show. They were good though.

I just hate deathcore bands like Bring Me The Horizon.
I agree with this, and unfortunately for me bands like that seem to be the hottest thing around here. Makes me sad :(

But then there are exceptions that are amazing, like Betwween the Buried and Me.

And inbetweens like Black Dahlia. Who I personally hate the vocals of, but like everything else.

The only song I like by Between the buried and me is alaska. And just the intro. I'm sure they have other good stuff but I haven't had the patience to sift through the shit. I also agree with the Black Dahlia. Trevors singing takes quite a bit to get used to =/

I just hate deathcore bands like Bring Me The Horizon.

But then there are exceptions that are amazing, like Betwween the Buried and Me.

And inbetweens like Black Dahlia. Who I personally hate the vocals of, but like everything else.

You are a big bodom fan, yes? You like Alexi's vocals too I bet. Well for one thing TBDM has somewhat similar high pitch stuff but with alot more power...

I don't get these people :(

THIS THREAD WAS CONDEMNED AND SUCKS ANYWAY. Before people learn to appreciate music as music without a need to stick a label to it I don't think you can fully appreciate music.

I do not like that much in the deathcore genre but I also don't feel the need to stick a label on everything i listen to. This thread was originally for reccomendations for those liking the genre but it's turned to a shitstorm like every other thread in this godforsaken place :lol:

IMO the only deathcore aspect of their music is the harsh vocals. The clean vocals and the music itself definitely isn't. They're only lumped in with the deathcore scene because the band members are involved with it through other bands, but BTBAM is not a deathcore band.

IMO the only deathcore aspect of their music is the harsh vocals. The clean vocals and the music itself definitely isn't. They're only lumped in with the deathcore scene because the band members are involved with it through other bands, but BTBAM is not a deathcore band.

The drums are.

Whitechapel are also considered deathcore but they pretty much kick ass. Stop trying to adjust your likings by the genre. Just because alot of bands YOU DONT like belong to the genre doesn't make it all rotten.

I hate Whitechapel :( I saw them in like December I think and I wasn't really impressed. I could kind of consider them deathcore. They sound too common to me, just another Job For A Cowboy style singer with guitarist who shouldn't be playing guitar.

OH shit nvm I read your post wrong, I thought you were talking about BDM. <__<

Yeah, BTBAM aren't half-bad, although I never liked them quite as much as some of my friends do.

I hate Whitechapel :( I saw them in like December I think and I wasn't really impressed. I could kind of consider them deathcore. They sound too common to me, just another Job For A Cowboy style singer with guitarist who shouldn't be playing guitar.

at least they play 7 strings, ya?

Deathcore has never sat very well with me. But every once in a while, everyone needs a fix of something like that. but the bands i go to are suicide silence, and the good bring me the horizon album.