Deathcore music

Noo, I didn't talk about BFMV.. I talked about deathcore.. It gets popular but a lot of people can't get into it because it's too heavy for them.
I wasn't talking about BFMV either. I was talking about Bring Me The Horizon, which is some new Deathcore band that emo's are going nuts over (Cause they are all 'scene')

But yes, maybe I'll give a listen to the bands you listed, though there's only a few bands with breakdowns that I can tolerate :)

IMO its same stuff but they got worse songs on that...or am i confusing that with the demo? Could be. Or then you are confusing the demo with a EP because don't close your eyes is not all that good quality. Plus the vocals are more unstable. Its not bad though...but killing with a smile and Horizon kicks its ass IMO. Theres even clean vocals on don't close your eyes which aint that good. Smoke em if you got em seems a bit rushed too. Sorry if i sound like a complainer but i really like those 2 better :lol: Partly because i don't like the cleans and the quality is overall worse. Thats all IMO still :lol: The band had a damn good record to start off with though...i wish i was as skilled.
Mmm, I don't know why but I just like some of the songs better on it. And I prefer the guitar sound also (But obviously their newer stuff is better produced) Their tone on their newer albums is ok but sometimes it sounds really compressed and lifeless.

Mmm, I don't know why but I just like some of the songs better on it. And I prefer the guitar sound also (But obviously their newer stuff is better produced) Their tone on their newer albums is ok but sometimes it sounds really compressed and lifeless.

Well true. I really dig the album/ep/demo whatever it is. It has some good songs but some are a bit well...not the best. Their tone is best on Killing With A Smile IMO. Its okay on Horizons but its not the best. I maybe don't like it that much just because i haven't listened to it enough but i know its good. Well PWD is very good band still and i think all the 3 albums are good(or actually 2 or something)

well maybe because you don't know what is deathcore and you listened to hardcore emo shit.

through the eyes of the dead is a great example of deathcore.

Yep deathcore is definitely one of the best of the "cores" imo. Though Speedcore is completely different from them all, but I also like that too.:kickass:

I thought that this band would be done for after they lost their lead singer and a friend/roadie who were killed after their mini van smashed into a tree near Coffs Harbour their names where Damien Morris and Andy Milner they were on tour with All Shall Perish at the time

They have since decided to continue their name is The Red Shore and I don't know what kind of death metal they are but they kick ass

Check em' out: http://www.myspace.com/theredshore

Quite a lot of the lads at work listen to it but it's not really what I like. I suppose I'm more into the more melodic side of metal to be honest.

One band that do wind me up is Bring me the Horizon. I tell you if I never have to listen to them ever again, it'll be too damn soon. Why does everyone bum them so much?

Deathcore is frustrating because all they have to do is do actual death growls and not that pathetic BLAWBLAWBLAWBLAW vocal style and the music will be tolerable. For instance Job for a Cowboy changed their vocal style and got rid of all the stupid breakdowns and now they play some fairly listenable death metal.

BRING ME THE HORIZON

Deathcore is frustrating because all they have to do is do actual death growls and not that pathetic BLAWBLAWBLAWBLAW vocal style and the music will be tolerable. For instance Job for a Cowboy changed their vocal style and got rid of all the stupid breakdowns and now they play some fairly listenable death metal.

wtf dude. there new album is really good but i love the pig screaming and awesome fucking bang-your-head breakdowns on doom

What the fuck is a pig squeal? :lol: I'm sure it sounds just like the name implies. Or do they actually mic up some pigs in the studio for vocal tracks :lol: