Debut album reissue teaser! [and some news]

The debut album from the Athens, Georgia-based melodic metal band THEOCRACY will be re-released through Ulterium Records during fall 2013. Theocracy drummer Shawn Benson recorded the drums for the re-release, Matt Smith did the album re-mix and the mastering was handled by Mika Jussila [Stratovarius, Nightwish, Edguy]. Release dates will be announced soon.

Check out a short album teaser at YouTube:

The THEOCRACY debut album was originally released through MetalAges Records in 2003, and is currently very rare and hard to find.

For more information on Theocracy;
Official website: http://www.theocracymusic.com
Official facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/theocracyband

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds perfect. All kinds of things come out that weren't very noticeable before. So excited for this! :D

WELL IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME!

Seriously though, I'm thrilled to hear this. It will definitely be worth the wait. I like what I'm hearing in that trailer. I love the original version and can't wait to get a hold of this. :)

Well done! I so much look forward to this! Will definately order plenty of this for my shop.

YOU!
You're the culprit I have to blame for introducing me to christian metal back in 2005! Thanks for everything you did on your site.

---
On a more contemporary note: this sounds exceptionally good!
This will bring in a ton of new fans, no questions asked.

Hot Dam!! That sounds amazing! Did an amzing job of whatever you did to make it sound like that. Lots of it sounded so re-recorded to me, but was crazy to read that none of it was (cept dem dur drums). And man, them drums make them songs sound even more epic. Shawn got nasty on em. I'm lookin forward to blasting this in my car.

Buyin 3 of em. One for me. my nephew and my niece.

Reactions: Aish!
This creates an issue where I'll have two of the same album on my ipod where one is only there for nostalgia sake.

Or just go into iTunes, and rename one of the albums.
Theocracy and Theocracy [Re-Issue]
Theocracy [2003] and Theocracy
Theocracy and Theocracy [10 Year Anniversary]
Theocracy and Theocracy [2013]
Theocracy [Original] and Theocracy
etc.

All possible options.