Decapitated Drummer (Witold "Vitek" Kieltyka) Dead at 23

Fuck, Flight 93 only had a debris field of 2 miles, and you're going to fucking tell me that a guy flying through his windshield is going to send body parts 20 times that length? Either that's a typo, or she's gullible as all hell, or just read/heard it wrong.

:erk::cry::worship:mad: :Smug::headbang::lol::zombie: :cool:o_O:Smokin::ill:

No you idiot pieces of him were stuck under people's cars without them knowing. Hence being able to make such a distance.

I thought it was bullshit as well, but we were talking about it at work and that's what my boss said he heard on the radio. Perhaps he did mean 2 miles, however I remember him saying 20.

That's something entirely different.

For once, why don't you hear something for yourself? You always relay information that you heard somebody else say based on hearing it from somewhere else.

:cry::):erk::puke: :mad::mad::Smug::OMG: :heh::kickass::headbang::rolleyes: :zombie::cool::cry:

I heard the earth is gonna explode tommorrow. My friend who is a friend of my brother's wife told me a little bit ago. It was on the news guyz.

We are getting ready to organize a special sale with Original DECAPITATED Gear (some of which was actually used in the recording studio) limited/never before printed T-shirts and merch, other one-of-a-kind memorabilia, and gifts from our friends in other bands to help raise money for Vitek's and Covan's families. For those who would like to make donations directly, there will be more information posted in a few days, so please keep checking back with us.
Every effort, big or small, counts for something!
Thanks again.

http://www.myspace.com/decapitatedofficial

That's not my problem...the way your post was made it sound as if his body fucking exploded and piece jettisoned across a distance of 15 miles. Obviously if his body was dragged along, that's much more reasonable.

[/emoticons]

At least I'm not Canadian.

THAT'S IT FOR ME, THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

That's not my problem...the way your post was made it sound as if his body fucking exploded and piece jettisoned across a distance of 15 miles. Obviously if his body was dragged along, that's much more reasonable.

[/emoticons]

I said it was caught under oncoming cars what the fuck.

I'm glad I checked out the myspace before blind buying anything by them

No disrespect to the guy who just died but this is NOT my kind of death metal at all