Decapitated Drummer (Witold "Vitek" Kieltyka) Dead at 23

The Infernal Heirarchy? If you're talking about that, they were supposed to release a full-length, but it never happened. They only released that 7". I could give you the distro where I bought it, but I'm not sure if they have more than one copy, and I don't know how much it would be to ship it to the UK.

If not, then nevermind. :erk:

Holy shit! How did this band never get popular?

because they named themselves Infernal Hierarchy ... :loco:

this is ok stuff, but if you think is not run of the mill DM you are nutso ... everyone back in the days was playing huddah like this ...
this is Nechropahgia speeded up

I didn't say it was original or groundbreaking, I said it was awesome...though I wouldn't use the term "run of the mill" either.

Aurel are you fucking kidding me?!? This is some of the best DM I have EVER heard! I've listened to these tracks 5 times back to back and am so bloody pissed that a full-length did not get released. Listen to the "False Prophecy" track, holy sweet Jemima tethering on a rope!

Matt, do you have any idea whether this phantom album was created and never released, or was it simply not recorded at all?

I didn't say it was original or groundbreaking, I said it was awesome...though I wouldn't use the term "run of the mill" either.

i would ... this is "shitty bar with 3 in attendance" type of DM.

but of course that is tr00 on this board :loco:

yeay ... I am hamzerered

BTW ... go spin some Whiplash to give these guys some schooling ...

Aurel are you fucking kidding me?!? This is some of the best DM I have EVER heard!

you must be yanking my chain ... the guitar break at 0:27 seconds on First Born is right out of Critical Mass from Nuclear Assault ...

they are competent ... in a battle of the bands kind of way. :lol:

Infernal Heirarchy was the band the tour bus driver was headbanging to when he hit a bump in the road.

Even Vitek would admit that these guys shit on Decapitated. :dopey:

Matt, do you have any idea whether this phantom album was created and never released, or was it simply not recorded at all?

I don't know and can't really say, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was. I came across an interview with Nile from 1999 where they mentioned that Infernal Heirarchy was still playing...

So yeah, Amon Amarths extended setlist since there is no direct support anymore:

01. Valhall Awaits Me
02. With Oden On Our Side
03. Death In Fire
04. Versus The World
05. Asator
06. The Sound Of Eight Hooves
07. Hermod's Ride To Hel (Loke's Treachery Pt. 1)
08. Cry Of The Black Birds
09. The Fate Of Norns
10. Thousand Years Of Oppression
11. Down The Slopes Of Death
12. Bleed For Ancient Gods
13. Runes To My Memory
-------------------------------------------------------
14. Victorious March
15. The Last With Pagan Blood
16. The Pursuit Of Vikings

The highlighted songs, as long as they stick in the setlist, will get me to bother to go to the SLC show. Sucks its at a straightedge venue, probably gonna get kicked in the face a few times during Himsa if I do go.