Decode

Right. I haven't even heard of DECODE yet. Have I missed something? It seems to be a side-project then. I'm also curious to find out more. :)

Decode is a fully fledged band , with Asgeir , Steinar Gundersen (Spiral Architect/Lunaris/Satyricon) and myself.
It's still at an early stage , we have no vocalist yet , and we also need an additional guitarist.
I write the music , and Asgeir is the main man when it comes to the lyrics , the concepts and the visuals.
The music is technical , aggressive , dark , psychotic , extreme metal. Influences from Cynic , Death , WatchTower , Nile and Morbid Angel , there are also some traces of fusion and a little Black Metal.
3 songs are written so far.

I don't know if there anything else I can tell you about the band , other than this is not another project....

Thanks for your interest.

:)

I think everybody will be stunned by Decode, I've only heard some basic stuff( just some midi samples) and it's totally ruling. Just so original and unique, precisly what the scene need theese days, and just with the psychotic vibe that I love. I'm really looking forward to have it on a cd.

mr V