Defenders of the Faith tour starts tonight

Wreath was clearly the song of the show. Absolutley crushed the house down. Plus the blast beats axe snuck in the end was a brilliant choice. Definately an amazing live song, because i never listen to it on the album. Hope mike reads this thread so that they will continue to play it on the tour because clearly i speak for everyone who witnessed that sight lmao
also made a damn near fatal error of driving into birmingham. i took it to the streets and was hounding people on how to get to the venue even though ive been a few times before.

edit: lol @ me being the only one to clap at the end of heir apparent because no one knew when it ended. got a few weird looks, even from my friends erkkkk

order??

Demon of the fall
Serenity Painted Death
Baying of the Hounds
In my Time of Need
Wreath
Heir Apparent
The drapery Falls

??

Was a great set list,Wreath was amazing.The whole thing was amazing to be fair.Great decision to finish with The Drapery Falls,certainly had the place rocking.

holy shit wreath! I hope someone recorded this show. seriously. I won't get the chance to see them on the prog nation tour so unless they keep it in the set for the headlining tour later this year I wont see wreath =[

same setlist as brum

Demon of the fall
Serenity Painted Death
Baying of the Hounds
In my Time of Need
Wreath
Heir Apparent
The drapery Falls

was awsome, I've been waiting for the Barras ever since the Cathouse gig back in 'ought 2 (Arch Enemy were supporting that night, interestingly enough), and it didn't dissapoint. Great sound, slightly weird atmosphere for glasgow. Åkerfeldt remains the most likeable frontman in all of metal.

Heir Apparent was EPIC. Can't wait for the album.