Deftones, Where Should I Start?

Wiki Tripp Eisen.

Underage Stat. Rape charges with underage girls. I mean I am glad the band fired him, but that alone puts me off of the band.

And that Band was Static - X ...

Late not idiot posting ... sorry for the confusion.

Wiki Tripp Eisen.

Underage Stat. Rape charges with underage girls. I mean I am glad the band fired him, but that alone puts me off of the band.

From Wiki...

"Tripp Eisen (born Tod Rex Salvador June 29, 1965, in Pen Argyl, PA) [1] also known "Tripp Rex Eisen" or "Rex Eisen", is an American musician, best known as the former guitarist of the industrial metal band Static-X.[1] He is a former member of Dope, Murderdolls, Ace Frehley tribute band Fractured Mirror, Roughhouse (formerly Teeze), and local east coast bands such as The Right, Ego, and Lovesick[1]"

I don't see The Deftones listed there. He may have been a member, but I don't see it anywhere.

Not only that, but I wouldn't hold it against his former bands because he did something.

From Wiki...

"Tripp Eisen (born Tod Rex Salvador June 29, 1965, in Pen Argyl, PA) [1] also known "Tripp Rex Eisen" or "Rex Eisen", is an American musician, best known as the former guitarist of the industrial metal band Static-X.[1] He is a former member of Dope, Murderdolls, Ace Frehley tribute band Fractured Mirror, Roughhouse (formerly Teeze), and local east coast bands such as The Right, Ego, and Lovesick[1]"

I don't see The Deftones listed there. He may have been a member, but I don't see it anywhere.

Not only that, but I wouldn't hold it against his former bands because he did something.

:Spam:

Deftones were always going to be a little experimental. Sure, they got clumped in with the Korn bands but Chino's musical taste should have made it obvious they would follow the path in which they have.

He loved heavy music yes but on the other hand, he really liked Depeche Mode and you can see it in all of the cds.

I enjoy each of their cds in one way or another.

Heres a video for the new song from the event & a quick review cause im short on time:

Who was good:
Beware Of Darkness
Crash Kings
Escape The Fate
Hollywood Undead
Chevelle
Bush
Deftones
Stone Temple Pilots

Who sucked:
Dead Sara (Horrible, absolutely atrocious :puke:)
Scars On Broadway

Last edited by a moderator: