Deliverance ending vs. Harlequin Forest ending

Mistress Bleak

Darkness by her side...
Dec 30, 2004
Voorhees, NJ
Since both songs end with a sort of rhythmic outro, I was just curious as to which one you all like better.

Personally, even though the Deliverance one grew on me faster, lately I've really taken a liking to the one at the end of Harlequin Forest.

I am not a big fan of the ending of RHF. After it gets heavy again the song loses a lot for me. Up until that point it's simply wonderful.

And the Deliverance ending, though just a little drawn out (lol) is great.

The deliverance one is more energetic, and IMO a great one to get audiences pumped for more. The harlequin forest one is darker sounding, and more brooding/relaxing/cathartic. I like them both.

I like both but Deliverance is the standard for me. It's the original & it kicks ass !

the ending to RHF is shithouse i reckon. it ruins the song its so boring. if it went for 4 bars or somethin it'd be ok but it goes way too long and gets really boring.

the end of deliverance on the other hand is the best bit of the song imo its fuckin awesome. i dont even know why the two are being compared. RHF is a fuckin sweet song aswell but yeh the ending is boring

Abysmo said:
You're insane, are You?
Btm ending is gay, you mean this solo is also gay...maaaan, you've freaked out I guess..

No, I think he means the part right after the solo. I usually stop right after the solo too, anyway.