Delta question?

Gavin

Crikey
Apr 17, 2001
I have just been reading all over the papers that Delta is tipped to win the Gold Logie. Fair enough but i was just thinking ,
Has she actually been on a TV show in the last year? If so it would not have been for much of it, so i don't understand why she is even nominated?

Her last episodes of neighbours were screened just after the last logies, so she is eligible. I don't care who wins it, as long as rove doesn't, i hate that little fuckwit.

She had her music clips all over tv for most of the year as well! Besides, isnt the gold logie for best personality on tv or something? So she would count for that anyway I guess.

Delta even being nominated is the biggest joke in logies history. She played a bit part on neighbours and didn't amount to much yet she still gets nominated.

Hell it's just a sympathy vote if she wins. Hopefully the public shows themselves not to be total idiots by voting against her.

So I hope she doesn't win.
I hope Rove doesn't win, he's over-rated as hell.
Maybe John Wood since he's been there so long.
And none of those All saints/McClouds Daughters girls can win since those shows are bullshit.

As much as this won't happen, Eddie should at least be nominated for the amount of time he's on tv. Like him or not he's a pretty big TV personality.

At least down in Melbourne.

"TV WEEK Gold Logie Most Popular Personality on TV"
There you go, its for personality not acting, so any musician with video clips on tv could win it as well.

Blitzkrieg said:
Your kidding right? :err:
No I'm not, in Neighbours she was just another one of the kids, trying to get a boyfriend blah blah blah. She wasn't the main storyline like Karl and Susan or anything like that.

As for Spawn I read the sentence differently "the most popular personality on tv" as who made their personality on tv and not through music etc. Basically her personality is through public sympathy and news which isnt really tv. Basically she's got as much right to win this as Merrick and Rosso. Hell at least they show personality.

Southy said:
Delta will win, because frankly the majority of Australia is dumb enough to vote for her

Sad but true.I reckon she would have been close even though she didn't win the bastard.

Rove's show is formulaic shite and always has been,except for the few episodes they screened on Channel Nine.And I can't stand his unfunny idiot friends Peter and Colette whatever-the-fuck-their-last-names-are anyway.They think they're comedy greats (watch em' somtime-they both think their own jokes are hilarious) but they've never made me laugh once anyway.

And I really,really want to get into Jacinta Stapleton's pants.