Delta question?

Rove was hillarious when he was the voice of an obscure relativly unknown and un remembered puppet on Thecomedychannel called Curly. His counterpart "Duff" was the voice of the other puppet called Short. The show was called "Its the Short and Curly Show" It aired for 5 minutes each weeknight on TCC and was absolutley brilliant. So much so that I was officially their #1 fan and was mentioned on the show a few times :headbang:

After a while the 5 min show was scrapped for a format where S&C would present all of the shows on a Sunday night on TCC, which while still funny, didnt have the magic of the 5 min formatted show. On the 5 min show they used to dribble shit about random stuff, bag out Celiene Dion and show an episode of Roger Ramjet :headbang:

Ahh damn the memories...such a great show.

I enjoyed Rove Live when it first started, but past about half of the first series I just stopped watching. The show did get old quite fast.

Bring back Tonight Live with Steve Visard I reckon :kickass:

They used to show that late at night on thecomedychannel too!

Thanks! It just popped into my head, I didnt even sit around for a while wondering how to phrase it!

Blitzkrieg said:
Well there you go, she DIDN'T win afterall.

I don't really mind Rove, I understand what you are all saying about it getting old fast etc, but it isn't shit.

Anyone who enjoy's rove is a complete fucking idiot. Same goes for people who enjoy Kath and Kim. COMPLETELY UNFUNNY.

Shaun Micallef, now that guy is funny.

Yep, everyone rips off Letterman, and he ripped off Johnny Carson. Probably.

I've decided I want to host a late night talk show. I'm serious, this is now my career of choice.