Demilich

I don't remember seeing anything about them still playing music in any form.

Spectacular Views said:
well what are the usual reasons bands split up :confused: i dunno i just cant see a band going "hey guys i think we've lost it and if we make a new album it will suck so let's split up to preserve our legacy"

You're probably right.

I'm guessing bands split up before they really get going is because they're petty or can't compromise with musicians they are invovled because they have the 'musicians ego', or they don't like playing shows/tourings because they get shit shows and tours because they don't want to make the effort to establish themselves gaining more comfort in touring as they sell more albums.

The Greys said:
You're probably right.

I'm guessing bands split up before they really get going is because they're petty or can't compromise with musicians they are invovled because they have the 'musicians ego', or they don't like playing shows/tourings because they get shit shows and tours because they don't want to make the effort to establish themselves gaining more comfort in touring as they sell more albums.

Maybe they jost lost interest all together.

Antti is working on another band now, and I think they had the one idea for Nepithe and didn't bother to do anything else because they are so lazy.

I'm actually surprised they toured.

I missed the tour too, I heard there was a bunch of dumbasses I hate there though...so I'm not exactly sad I didn't go.

Fuck yeah, Fuck friends that want to have jobs instead of seeing Demilich and Averse Sefira....

The Greys said:
I don't even care. I will probably forget I own nespithe in 2 years. You can only stay interested and keep interest in a band that has one album for so long. Unless a band wants to keep people interested. that's there choice

Wrong.

I still listen regularly to Mourn - Mourn.

The Greys said:
I don't remember seeing anything about them still playing music in any form.
Then you haven't been paying much attention- the current Demilich lineup is starting another band, they just changed the name because they didn't want the burden of having to make the music sound like Demilich.

Antti also has at least one other project.

They were acting like dickheads at all of the shows. A brief list of a few things in Houston:

Interrupting Averse Sefira's set
Heckling Demilich
Walking out of a restaurant without paying

Reactions: Mr_Haze
Yeah I heard they like borrowed people's gear and were just all-around cunts....retarded and totally inexcusable. Pretentious indie-rock-meets-metal with uninteresting results bullshit!

Cynical said:
They were acting like dickheads at all of the shows. A brief list of a few things in Houston:

Interrupting Averse Sefira's set
Heckling Demilich
Walking out of a restaurant without paying

Aren't they supposed to be a Demilich worship band?