Demilich

I have a feeling indie-rock is not going to go away anytime soon.

To me it's like alternative rock that is starting to really really get mainstream. Alternative rock has been on the some radio for years and mainstream in a listenable sence but I don't think majority of the bands are big. It seems like an extention of that.

I don't know.

People who refuse to borrow gear are sometimes more idiotic than people who do. I know a band where one of the guitarist would refuse to use a half-stack already on stage and played out of his shitty broken crate tube always. I'm not lying when I said it was broken too. that's annoying as fuck

I'm pretty sure the dudes in Biolich like begged for gear off other bands playing. I know one of the guys in Facedowninshit (Jason Crumer, whose noise "band" is actually playing here tomorrow night), and he said they were assholes when both bands played together.

I actually picked up there cd awhile back for a dollar. And it was brand new. The greys I understand there your fav band. What does it for you? i don't think I understand what there trying to do. If there goal was to make me say (now that is the most fucked thing I ever heard) well then the made me do it. Hear I thought they were just nobody band nobody knew of.

Who the fuck are you? Your posts pretty much make no sense and I don't even understand your point half the time. You're like The Greys sans comedic value and without knowledge of old-school death metal.

The lone wolf reckless said:
I actually picked up there cd awhile back for a dollar. And it was brand new. The greys I understand there your fav band. What does it for you? i don't think I understand what there trying to do. If there goal was to make me say (now that is the most fucked thing I ever heard) well then the made me do it. Hear I thought they were just nobody band nobody knew of.

Eh? I mean, huh? What the?:erk: