Demiurge are you Ultraboris?

Pyrus said:
No board wars. If we get a retarded-ass board war going, I'm going to have to start going to people's houses and shanking them. And I have a very sharp knife.

calm down dude im a memeber of both baords. i posted it as i think the concept of one board talking about the other board talking about them is amusing. its kind of like the TS Eliot bit in Catch-22.

Ultra Boris is a nerd.

Demiurge is a prozak lover

Planetary Eulogy used to get owned by me (harman) at metal rules ALL THE TIME. He was my bitch.

Are you people really bored enough to start wars in chat rooms over something as silly as music? The beef I have with Demiurge is his elitist attitude, but that's only because he uses it to back up his own opinions, which are different that mine. Come to think, we're all elitists, because we think that our music(In Flames, Opeth, Arcturus, Immortal, Emperor, Cannibal Corpse, Tool, whatever) is better than mainstream pop, making listeners of that music mindless sheep while we are the intelligent people on the planet.

Actually, I don't think that...but i digress.

The only beef I have with AllWithMyHands is that he was on an Opeth bashing spree not two weeks ago. Now, he likes them. Guess he doesn't put a lot of thought into his posts or opinions behind them. He also curses a lot. A LOT. But his opinions are still valid.

Why are people being so mean to each other on here? My favorite band is U2. I think that they are musically more talented, have better songwriting/chops, and have been more true to their fans, experimental, and have had more mainstream success as well as artistic integrity thorugh their 20-year career than ANY band on this fucking board. That's my opinion. And you can't start a goddamned flame war against me or my opinion to try and change my mind.

Let's just get along and enjoy music, regardless of other's opinions. That's why we're here. If we all had the same opinion, there would really be no point to a message board, would there?

I don't get people that have metal elite attitudes. People laugh at metal because it is childish and requires no talent comparitive to other genres.

Or In Flames' The New World, or Pantera's Walk's guitar solo, or Opeth's Black Rose Immortal.

Hell, even Headstrong by Trapt has more musical value than 85% of radio crap.

Haha my friends don't listen to "radio crap".

They listen to Widesrpead Panic Phish Dave Matthews Steve Vai classic rock Nickel Creek the blues jazz and other artistic stuff.

albie633 said:
Haha my friends don't listen to "radio crap".

They listen to Widesrpead Panic Phish Dave Matthews Steve Vai classic rock Nickel Creek the blues jazz and other artistic stuff.

The only thing on that list that is technically trickier than metal is jazz.

albie633 said:
I think metal has no real musical value. The only reason I and oher fans like it is because we are young and immature.

albie633 said:
Everyone I know who plays the guitar says metal takes no talent and is just a bunch of power chord hamfisting.

Congrats, you are the first one on this board to make me swear.

Where the FUCK have you been? Are you deaf or lame like a gift horse? Your aquaintinces are morons too! If you are listening to that shit known as St. Anger, then yes, you could play that with a block of cheese, but, look at what is out there. Go look at almost anything out there from Europe. Those people are classically trained in their instruments and then they apply it to metal. The riffs, uncommon time signatures, and thick compositions definately show muscial value.

If you are going to say something like that here, you should be sodomized with a fret board!

Reactions: ffanatic
albie633 said:
Call me names. It shows that I win the argument.

What arguement? The only support you have for your statement is what your buddies tell you.

Me, I have mountains of evidence I can provide along with most of the people on this board. I won before I responded out of your stupidity; you lost before you typed.