Demiurge are you Ultraboris?

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Albie your a fucking idiot.

Uh, that would be "you are" or "you're" a fucking idiot.

Of course, you do not have much room to talk and if one were to interpret it in the right way, instead of forgetting the apostraphe and "e" in "you're", they could say you hit "a" accidentally.

If you are capable of one mistake, why not the other?

That would then say, "Albie your fucking idiot." Thus making you his fucking idiot. The only mistake then would be the lack of a comma after Albie's name. :tickled:

Abou said:
Uh, that would be "you are" or "you're" a fucking idiot.

Of course, you do not have much room to talk and if one were to interpret it in the right way, instead of forgetting the apostraphe and "e" in "you're", they could say you hit "a" accidentally.

If you are capable of one mistake, why not the other?

That would then say, "Albie your fucking idiot." Thus making you his fucking idiot. The only mistake then would be the lack of a comma after Albie's name. :tickled:

I see. So, you're saying albie's gay?

Cool..I suppose.

Well, damn albie! What bands do you listen to? Metal is one of the most technically demanding genres, second only to jazz. And some metal bands even have jazz elements to them (see:Atheist, Cynic, Aghora, Pestilance's "Spheres" album and Ephel Duath's "The Painter's Palette" album") ! There are quite a bit of bands and artists in metal that use classicaly trained methods in their playing (see: Yngwie Malmsteen, Alex Skolnick, most European power metal bands). Drumming is just incessant beating, you need stamina, speed, good coordination and good rhythm. Alot of metal bands actually have singers with good actual singers (see: Rob Halford, Bruce Dickinson, Pete Steele, among many, many others). I would keep going, but i have to leave for a college class, but just open your ears a bit more, listen to more diverse metal bands nad think a bit longer.

albie633 said:
Well I also listen to Cynic Pestilence Coroner and many more.

I am NOT an idiot. I have a 4.0 GPA and I am a Christian.

Well I also listen to Cynic, Pestilence, Coroner, and many more (and find much musical value in the music).

I am not an idiot. I have a 4.345 GPA and I am an Athiest.

AllWitinMyMonster, when are you going to FUCK OFF. You are nothing but a sheep following the herd around here, you little bitch. I noticed you took your MJ picture off. What's the problem-you couldn't handle the insults? You change your opinions about everything every five fucking seconds. You could argue your own posts. "I hate Opeth". No wait-"I love Opeth" You tell people they are idiots? Wake up fuckface- YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER. Go ahead-say something dumb. We all know you will.

albie633 said:
Well I also listen to Cynic Pestilence Coroner and many more.

I am NOT an idiot. I have a 4.0 GPA and I am a Christian.

Well, that's all nice and dandy. Congrats on the GPA and I hope the Christian thing is working out for you, but what does that have to do with anything?

arborist what fuck is your fucking problem? Go hug a tree and plant a petunia you pussy fearing faggetteer. You ugly fucks think I give a fuck about what you say about michael jackson? I took him off because his ugly face was annoying. So i needed to put my cute little drummer emoti up. It warm's my heart it really does. I can change my fucking mind at any time i wish you sonfabeech. Your just some ugly, girless, confused, pimple laden, arsesnifferoo with balls that are blue. So get the fuck off my back assholes! Im here to converse not argue. Im a lover not a fighter.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
arborist what fuck is your fucking problem? Go hug a tree and plant a petunia you pussy fearing faggetteer. You ugly fucks think I give a fuck about what you say about michael jackson? I took him off because his ugly face was annoying. So i needed to put my cute little drummer emoti up. It warm's my heart it really does. I can change my fucking mind at any time i wish you sonfabeech. Your just some ugly, girless, confused, pimple laden, arsesnifferoo with balls that are blue. So get the fuck off my back assholes! Im here to converse not argue. Im a lover not a fighter.

I agree with Abortist, you need to leave. The sooner the better.

Oh, and after further examination, I've conlcuded that Demiurge isn't smart enough to be Ultraboris.

Reactions: Abou
AllWithinMyMonster said:
First of all bitch- I cut trees using a bucket truck around power lines. I don't plant flowers. Second, my problem is you. You are a two-faced little bitch who agrees with whoever is "cool" at the moment. Girlless you say? Tell that to my wife, fuckhead. Also, I am 29 so pimples are not a problem. They are a problem on your girlfriend's ass, however...or maybe that's just some tropical disease...Anyway, your opinion of me was quite wrong. You seem to be adding to most people's opinions about you,though. You can't make one post here without someone telling you to fuck off. That reminds me, FUCK OFF.