Demo on cd?

Would you be interested if SymX were to release their demo in an official cd format?

• Yes, I'd buy it.

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • No thanks.

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
As has been discussed here lately, there's a 4 song demo out there floating around that the guys did years ago. My question to you is..would you be interested, if we were to make this demo available in an official cd format? Between here and the mailing list, the topic of the demo has come up more than once lately, & I've talked to MJR about it..now it's your turn, what do you think? Voting will be open until Saturday..

*Note* It's been asked if this would include any bonus material, & the answer is no (that sort of added material is already lined up for the fan club cd); this would be just the demo material as it was originally recorded, but in an official cd format.

Why not? I have nothing better to spend money on than car insurance and CDs that I'm sure would not come anywhere close to the level of honor found in all Symphony X products (even if Rod Tyler is on vocals).

i voted yes, but only if there was some killer artwork. That's a big thing for me, and if there wasn't, then there would be no real reason for me to buy. Not to be a dick, but like i said, the package has to be worth the dollas.

MorphineChild205 said:
Which four songs?
Taunting the notorious, Rapture or Pain, two instrumental tracks and another one which got vocals and actually incorporates a few parts from Masque of the Red Death (only a few though)
-
I voted yes. I'd too buy anything released by SX :)

Yes I would buy it. I'll buy anything.
Ask MJR if he has any old tapes from fooling around on his 4-track machine when he was a kid.
Release 'em! :worship:
I want a bi-monthly progress report! :Spin:

veruca.jpg

"I want it all", says Veruca Salt (anybody remember Willy Wonka?)