Demonic??

I quite like Demonic, i love the first 2 tracks and still play them alot, Chucks growl is just bonecrushing !!! I also really like Hatreds Rise and Ten thousand thrones, The rest of the songs il admit im not overly keen on and dont play often but i dont mind them.

I quite like Demonic, i love the first 2 tracks and still play them alot, Chucks growl is just bonecrushing !!! I also really like Hatreds Rise and Ten thousand thrones, The rest of the songs il admit im not overly keen on and don't play often but i don't mind them.

Same here, not bad, just doesn't sound like Testament. John Doe is cool, among other tracks. :headbang: The Gathering was a massive improvement, but should of had more solos by James like on Low!:danceboy:

I love demonic listen to it all the time it's absolutly brutal.For the most part I can't stand dethmetal but Chuck has such power and tone in his voice it makes all the differance if you want something that just crushes and puts the fear of god into people I recomend it!...and also at least they didn't go in the other direction:)

I think your both right and that was the funny thing with the album, I know some would say its not Testament but it is at the end of the day and Chuck is just brutal on that record, he is just kicking everyones ass with his vocals, he makes most death type stuff sound shite but then takes us forward to the gathering which is just pure metal Through and Through..

That album is a legend, somthing to play to the grand kids :headbang:

I think your both right and that was the funny thing with the album, I know some would say its not Testament but it is at the end of the day and Chuck is just brutal on that record, he is just kicking everyones ass with his vocals, he makes most death type stuff sound shite but then takes us forward to the gathering which is just pure metal Through and Through..

That album is a legend, somthing to play to the grand kids :headbang:

Totally,I'll admit when that album first hit I was like what the fuck?!.Then when I was in a very low point in my life about a 6-7 months later no album was satisfiying my anger and then I put Demonic back in and was completly satisfied and beyond And then reading the bands reason for the album and their own anger I was even more down with it.It has been a regular ever since,Chuck is crushing and some really good solo's from Eric:)

Demonic is probably the Testament album that I listen to the least. However, I loved it when it first came out and I still think it's a pretty decent effort. Song like Demonic Refusal, The Burning Times, John Doe and Distorted Lives are great, and on the Demonic tour Chuck would add some more clean vocals to the songs which game them even more of a Testament feel.

I should add that I think the drumming on this album is beyond words.

on the Demonic tour Chuck would add some more clean vocals to the songs which game them even more of a Testament feel.

if the whole cd was like that, it wouldve been an awesome disc. love the drumming & guitars but im not much into the death metal vocals.

I have to admit that the ritual is my least favorite Testament album.Don't get me wrong it is an extremly well put together album with incredible guitar work and alot of layers and also a really good flow from front too back.But it is their most commercial effort and it's not that fast or heavy and that's why I'm into metal.I do love the record but when I go to put a Testament cd in it's last on my list.

Demonic is probably the Testament album that I listen to the least. However, I loved it when it first came out and I still think it's a pretty decent effort. Song like Demonic Refusal, The Burning Times, John Doe and Distorted Lives are great, and on the Demonic tour Chuck would add some more clean vocals to the songs which game them even more of a Testament feel.

I love the drumming too! and i would of loved to have seen them on that tour!

it's alright, i listen to it in my car only, cause i have good sound system. for those of you that have subwoofer in your car, Do you agree with me that First Strike Still Deadly has the best double bass sound, when listen to it in the car with sound system?

followed by.
The Gathering
Live In London

it's alright, i listen to it in my car only, cause i have good sound system. for those of you that have subwoofer in your car, Do you agree with me that First Strike Still Deadly has the best double bass sound, when listen to it in the car with sound system?

followed by.
The Gathering
Live In London

Jeah, same here :headbang: