Derek Riggs

Steph Harris

Maidens' Bass
I just got a sneak preview of the artwork for our tribute CD and it is so fucking cool I can't stop looking at it. It's 100% Riggs.... we only gave him some suggestions of what we thought might look cool but this really exceeds our expectations. And no.... I'm not going to share it on the BB...it's much more fun to keep it a surprise. :Spin:

Steph Harris said:
I just got a sneak preview of the artwork for our tribute CD and it is so fucking cool I can't stop looking at it. It's 100% Riggs.... we only gave him some suggestions of what we thought might look cool but this really exceeds our expectations. And no.... I'm not going to share it on the BB...it's much more fun to keep it a surprise. :Spin:
SO KOOL! Riggs has the coolest art work, especially for Maiden. You've just bumped my "Can't wait to see it" up a few notches!

So, aaa... are you going to add any "Special" songs (i.e., surprises)?

Yea I was looking at the drawing of the Beast guy in your Fans section and it looks simular to the pencil drawings an old friend of mine used to draw; you know his name is Sean as well, I wonder if he chaned his last name? His whole family were accomplished artists, but my Sean had very elaborate detail in his demon figures.

Maybe I'm going blind in my old age but I can't find any mention of the CD on your website. Is there a release date? :)

P.S. The live sample of "Where Eagles Dare" is outstanding.

JayKeeley said:
Maybe I'm going blind in my old age but I can't find any mention of the CD on your website. Is there a release date? :)

P.S. The live sample of "Where Eagles Dare" is outstanding.

We're hoping for a March/ April release date if everything goes as planned. Things keep coming up that we need to take care of so now we're reluctant to put CD info on the website until the CD is ready to go. I probably shouldn't have even mentioned the artwork...but I couldn't help it....a Riggs original is something to get excited about. :)

So, when will be able to see that great artwork (supposedly at least... coming from an artist with such an history !) and listen to the CD ?

Could you think about putting some sound clips ? And showing us some part of the new artwork as well :D ?

Cheers

Girls, since we have to wait for everything, can we at least get a track listing of what we can expect? If you already posted it, please point me in the right direction. I'm super, fricken excited for this cd to come out! :hotjump:

I hope you girls can make it to Sacramento before mid June.... Our baby is due in mid June. After that no shows for a while for daddy.

peace, out! your #1 hippie fan,

David