Design your own Hypocrisy Shirt

ALL TURNS BLACK

New Metal Member
Sep 22, 2009
austria/styria
I want to give an idea of a Hypocrisy Shirt, which I have designed in Photoshop. I don´t like big prints, so I have create a Shirt with the Hypocrisy Logo and the title of the new album.

see here:
index.cfm

I hope, you like it!! :headbang:

And this is a shirt with the old Logo:
I have a similar shirt at home, but the shirt ist over 10 years old!!
index.cfm

I want to give an idea of a Hypocrisy Shirt, which I have designed in Photoshop. I don´t like big prints, so I have create a Shirt with the Hypocrisy Logo and the title of the new album.

see here:
index.cfm

I hope, you like it!! :headbang:

And this is a shirt with the old Logo:
I have a similar shirt at home, but the shirt ist over 10 years old!!
index.cfm

I'd totally buy that first one, nice job!!

well, barely

1. Im not fond of having an actual pic of somebody on a shirt
2. if you really wanna put text on a shirt, at least dont put !!! signs all over the place, I swear I actually hear the voice of a kid speaking about a new toy or something. Dude Hypocrisy is supposed to be DARK but it feels like you cant help yourself about adding a touch of ''sunny delight'' to it

no A new era has begun!!! The world is falling!!! or stuff like that please

:p

1. Im not fond of having an actual pic of somebody on a shirt
well, its a matter of taste

2. if you really wanna put text on a shirt, at least dont put !!! signs all over the place, I swear I actually hear the voice of a kid speaking about a new toy or something. Dude Hypocrisy is supposed to be DARK but it feels like you cant help yourself about adding a touch of ''sunny delight'' to it
no A new era has begun!!! The world is falling!!! or stuff like that please

i agree this text is better, but i dont agree with your explanation.
i cant find a "sunny delight" at "i am no savior and i aint no saint".
i like " a new.." more because its a bit more powerfull

ps:
if you really wanna put text on a shirt, at least dont put

if this is a wordplay, i dont understand

No hypocrisy (because I can readily find their shirts) but I did create a band shirt and even have it physically made.

vnngcj.jpg

It was my only way to ever have a Demilich shirt that fit. (their official shirts are very scarce.. and even then, they only make M and L, which I could never wear)

Edit: I'd buy the shirt design topic creator came up with in a second. I like the art for AToED but I dont like big square album arts on shirts.

well, its a matter of taste
ps:
"if you really wanna put text on a shirt, at least dont put..."

if this is a wordplay, i dont understand

Er meint:

"Wenn du wirklich text auf das shirt schreiben willst, schreib wenigstens nicht..."

I would like to see this one for the new album
e7idg8.jpg

Used Denis' fantastic pictures and cover art for it

"all turns black"

Excuse me but your 1st design looks nice!...............but IMO...............its a little too much on the metallica sellout side! I'd say add the monk with knife stabbing the christ looking guy and black out everything else. Could work! Just a heads up for ya!
:kickass:

I still want the old logo on this shirt! And also a hoodie! :erk: :cry:

The first one looks pretty cool... the second... ehhh... bob marley isnt a member of hypocrisy. :lol:

Bwahah, yeah, I kinda regretted making it once I saw the outcome. Thought it looked more like a pissed off jesus than anything else.. but now I see a Marley in there as well. Great! :lol: