Design your own Hypocrisy Shirt

I actually like Hamster's design :)

Shadoweagle : dont take it too personal man, just try to avoir adding EXCLAMATION MARKS (!!!) at every single turn

Example :

Taste the extreme divinity = good

Taste the extreme divinity!!! = retarded

Hamster's idea is a good one and looks really cool... I dont really like all over print shirts though... and I bet that bastard would be pricey. (atleast 35usd)

I had a all over print shirt of The end complete (Obituary) when I was a kid and it was cool

So far, Hamster and all turns black designs are the winners for me

@Supernova:
ahh man now i got what ya mean. allright then, i just took them because the text actually pronounces the exclamation marks.
but okay then i see ur point with the e-marks..but i dont agree absolutely

well that comes from a marketing course I have taken a couple of years ago

Abuse of exclamation marks : use with caution as it has a MAJOR chance to be repulsive to the receiver

take it or leave it :)

I have made a new T-Shirt Design :err:
index.cfm

I hope you like it :p

Next Design coming soon

Thanks, guys.

Yeah, definitely. I hate how bands always tend to change their logos into something less awesome than what they originally had, seems so pointless.

In their case, I kinda understand though... they pretty much abandoned their satanic/anti-christian image for quite a while... that burning pentagram in their logo didnt really fit any more.

yeah but they do put their logo (upside down cross) everywhere still

Nowadays anyway, an upside down cross is more of an anti-christian symbol than a satanic symbol

and I do believe that Pete is an anti-christian, just like most of us

FUCK THE BOOK OF LIES

hehehe