Desktop Screen Shots

massacre said:
33.JPG

nice!

actually firefox has huge memory leak problems, so it's not like uber superior either. it's the lesser evil available i suppose, cause opera is quite bloated up.

heh i had that pic as background before, of Alexi and Roope on stage.

EagleFlyFree said:
actually firefox has huge memory leak problems, so it's not like uber superior either. it's the lesser evil available i suppose, cause opera is quite bloated up.

Best Sinergy one I could find.

EagleFlyFree said:

bloated by what? its a 3.7mb download, as opposed to firefox's 5mb :Spin: and it comes with all the things you need extensions for in firefox, the way i see it, firefox's extensions are only there to make it more like opera.

the interface is bloated, it has a non standard look and feel, and the menus are littered with 3105035 things i will never use. firefox is nicer because you can add just the functionality you need with plugins, so it doesn't feel over or underbloated.
plus firefox has that neat open source tingle to it ^__^

EagleFlyFree said:
the interface is bloated, it has a non standard look and feel, and the menus are littered with 3105035 things i will never use. firefox is nicer because you can add just the functionality you need with plugins, so it doesn't feel over or underbloated.
plus firefox has that neat open source tingle to it ^__^
you know you can fully modify the opera interface right? i have mine set up so basic i love it.

Opera.PNG

edit: and when i click on the address bar, nothing pops down, i got rid of that stuff too... can even move the tabs where you'd like, etc...

in firefox, as of version 1.5 you can move tabs too *thumbs nose*
ugh, i hate non compliant programs. if you're looking at 5 different looks in your screen at once, and they each work different, you can't concentrate on doing stuff because the interface differences pop into your face when you switch applications.
imo programs' interfaces should be absolutely customizable, and the only thing they should have wired in is the kind of input they need. so you could use whatever interfaces style and input hardware you please. that should make programs a lot more portable too... kind of what microsoft is coming up with, with indigo, minus the portable bit.