Desolator - Spawn of Misanthropy (out 26 february)

I pimped it in the DM-thread in UM General Discussion a few days ago, usually really dead thread, then a DM-n00b enters and post the obligatory "HAI Im nEW tO DeatH Metul wHat ShoulD I ListEn tO? :)" and now its burried under two pages of suggestions. So typical

np: The Faceless God

holy shit this is intense! :O

love the gang vocals :)

Gonna give it a go tomorrow in a car :)
Wont use spotify though, last time I used spotify in a car i got cancer from the music quality.

Just finished first 2 tracks. Faceless God was fakken awesome, really great track.

Weird, I remember the chorus specifically from a shitty phone video one of you posted of Jonas recording that chant. This was at least a year ago probably longer so I don't know why I instantly recognized it. :)

Gonna give it a go tomorrow in a car :)
Wont use spotify though, last time I used spotify in a car i got cancer from the music quality.

you can download it in lossless format on bandcamp, so np! :)

Listening through the EP now, just finished Faceless God. Holy shit dudes! That is a hell of a fakken song :kickass:

:kickass:

Just finished first 2 tracks. Faceless God was fakken awesome, really great track.

Weird, I remember the chorus specifically from a shitty phone video one of you posted of Jonas recording that chant. This was at least a year ago probably longer so I don't know why I instantly recognized it. :)

haha, that must mean we succeeded in making it catchy then! :D it was way back when we were working on the vocal demos i guess

hope you like the rest of the ep :headbang:

Done with office work for the day. Listening to it now. :D

awesomesauce!

Just purchased.

tumblr_o2l3q4503P1rpba8go1_400.gif

Reactions: nizzon