Desolator - Spawn of Misanthropy (out 26 february)

Necromorbus in a few years? ;)

Way to expensive for us but we could very well use him to mix and master an album that would be more realistic for us than say Dan Swanö who last time i checked (and that was like 5 years ago) takes 600 per minute of a tracks playing time to mix something not including mastering. Now at first I thought that sounded quite a deal but it is not 600 per minute of total playing time it is 600 per minute of EACH single recorded track for a song.....

Way to expensive for us but we could very well use him to mix and master an album that would be more realistic for us than say Dan Swanö who last time i checked (and that was like 5 years ago) takes 600 per minute of a tracks playing time to mix something not including mastering. Now at first I thought that sounded quite a deal but it is not 600 per minute of total playing time it is 600 per minute of EACH single recorded track for a song.....

That would be awesome enough. I mean the quality of the EP is kickass.

anus blowjobs <3

I imagine this as anal while farting, probably because it has the words blow and anus in it. If one eats enough beans I suspect there is profit to be made by a flatulent, vibrating anus blowjob.

A few days ago I reported I was farting non-stop.

This board is bad for my heterosexuality.

I still have not listened to the full EP in one sitting and focused on it because I am a busy asshole that has not been in the mood for a full on death metal assault yet. I will do it soon though. I know I like what I have heard so far.

^i'm sure you have about 20 min to spare though, give it a whirl! :)

regarding recording etc: we continuously strive to do better with each release, both songwriting, performance and recording wise, so we'll definitely try to step up a notch for the next release as well. but yeah, money is always an issue when working with music unfortunately...

^i'm sure you have about 20 min to spare though, give it a whirl! :).

I had chances, it's just that I'm kind of picky/moody about what music I listen to. It might be a bit weird but if I'm not in the mood or mindset to sit down and really listen to something, I won't enjoy it or connect to the music at all, even if it's shit I'd normally dig.

I never used to be like that, it used to be all metal, all day no matter what I'm doing. :)

I've listened to it all now though

The first time I heard Illusion's of Grandeur it didn't click for me, but it has grown on me now and is probably my second favourite on the EP, although I still think Faceless God is the best track. Every song is pretty solid though, I was really impressed with the atmosphere and quality all across the EP. Drumming is excellent as you guys have already noted, and the mix fits the music perfectly which is part of the reason the atmosphere works so well. I also dug the variety of vocals, it keeps things pretty interesting. Overall it was really good, and the quality is much more consistent than on Unearthly Monument.

Good shit guys \m/