Destroyer 666

I still don't like Unchain the Wolves, and I've been trying to get hip with it for many years. Revisiting it right now in fact, still not really doing it for me. I only enjoy it as background music, and that seems to be missing the point?

But holy guacamole, Terror Abraxas rules my fucking face, year after year it's a fresh reminder of awesome. I love this album like that one wolfdude loves assfucking that one chick on their one EP. Growly/sexy indeed.

That's all I've ever heard from these dudes. I really need to pick up a third album... but... I fear... that I'll pick... the wrong... one.

I should probably pick one or both of those up. And I'm going to keep trying to Unchain said Wolves. I've given up on giving up on albums, if that makes sense. Some albums sit around my collection for 15 years before I finally understand them, it's kind of fun in a weird emotional/archival sort of way.

I think we're all the same way. I'm actually going through my library to see which albums i've outgrown and which ones I appreciate on a different level. Hell Awaits finally clicked for me this year after 5 years of giving it spins

That was one for me! That was always my lost Slayer album growing up, thought it was a real stinker until just recently.

Reactions: rms