Details on the show

The show was great! I was in the audience so from my perspective it was great! I'll let one of the guys post the set list here since I can't remember every song they played because I was busy 'managing' some stuff during the set, but the biggest surprise was when they played "Spirit of Radio" (Rush) in the middle of the set. The audience really got into it and the band really rocked it hard! I had to stop what I was doing to listen to it, cause it was awesome! They no doubt will blow ProgPower Europe away. The interim drummer was real tight...

ROCK ON GUYS! :)

Wow, Spirit of Radio! Cool! I love Rush. Not my favorite song by Rush by a great selection nonetheless. Glad you had a good time. Can't wait to hear something from one of the guys. Thanks for the update.

2/16/08 set list:

1) Last of the survivors
2) The City Under Sands
3) Spirit of Radio (Rush cover)
4) Serpent I Am
5) April In the Fall
6) Apex
7) Blood and Passion

We had a really good time and hope to be doing some more shows soon.

Clay ~ Suspyre

It was a very intimate crowd, but a nice turnout for the first show in 10 months.

The Suspyre camp is very busy at the moment trying to work on all the behind the scenes stuff. We finished the third song with vocals this weekend and the plan is always to do a song a week. I really started to grasp the idea of the album this weekend and can't wait to get back into the studio this weekend.

In a couple months when we're getting close to finishing the vocals, and once the mixing process takes shape...I'm sure we'll post some teaser clips of the songs. We'll obviously continue to update everyone.

Clay