DFHS Toms

Impy said:
Use dfhs' own offline bounce function, you'll find it gives you a quite massive improvement in sound, you also get a track of the toms miced underneath (if you choose to) adds a lot to it.
Yes, you get a 24 bit .wave files to play with :D

*note to self.. use offline bounce for better quailty you bastard*

There.. noted.. i did not know it would give improvement in sound at all.. good stuff.. all i have done is keep the MIDI like it is and mixdown.. bouncing is the way to go eh?

Hehehehe.... yes 'off line bounce'.

Then you can get rid of your D.F.H.S. plug-in and you'll have more plug-in POWER:D
Don't worry, off line bounce automatically adjusts mic bleed, so you can track/ program with all the mic bleeds OFF, just set them in the construction window how you want them -per piece- That drop down menu---> kick /snare top/ snare bottom/ ect.... it takes awhile to set each one, but in the end it's worth it. So program/track with TPC and 16 bit 'on'. Then when you 'off line' bounce all will be sounding BAD ASS 24bit, having thier own audio track. Also room comp mic, mono room mic, and Kick ext. Kick ext is just one mic a few feet in front of the whole kit.... worth using if you ask me. Sorry I have nothing complete to give as and example, but with plenty O' help from many of the drummers I work with. My stuff is finally starting to sound extremely close to the 'real' Beaters!!!:headbang:

(((Sorry if you you all already knew this)))

Hehehehe.... yes 'off line bounce'.

Then you can get rid of your D.F.H.S. plug-in and you'll have more plug-in POWER:D
Don't worry, off line bounce automatically adjusts mic bleed, so you can track/ program with all the mic bleeds OFF, just set them in the construction window how you want them -per piece- That drop down menu---> kick /snare top/ snare bottom/ ect.... it takes awhile to set each one, but in the end it's worth it. So program/track with TPC and 16 bit 'on'. Then when you 'off line' bounce all will be sounding BAD ASS 24bit, having thier own audio track. Also room comp mic, mono room mic, and Kick ext. Kick ext is just one mic a few feet in front of the whole kit.... worth using if you ask me. Sorry I have nothing complete to give as and example, but with plenty O' help from many of the drummers I work with. My stuff is finally starting to sound extremely close to the 'real' Beaters!!!:headbang:

(((Sorry if you you all already knew this)))

Good stuff Kenny!

Also, do you guys program the drums, and do a offline bounce then?

Or do you program them first, THEN input all the plugins on the drums, and do a offline bounce then?

Thanks.

Black neon bob said:
Good stuff Kenny!

Also, do you guys program the drums, and do a offline bounce then?

Or do you program them first, THEN input all the plugins on the drums, and do a offline bounce then?

Thanks.
Yeah what Impy said. D.F.H.S. offline bounce uses none of the plug-ins. Sometimes I throw a few on, because the first run programmed drum tracks "dry" sound NOTHING like the completed ones:D I like how in 1.5.3 version if you bounce and there's some clipped samples, D.F.H.S. will re-bounce it lowering the volume so you have NO clipped samples. But right now man Logic Pro is bugging me out:loco: Sometimes...... I miss P.T.L.E.:cry: sometimes.