Gentlemen (and Kev)... Get those guitars ready!! (pantera cover, drumtrack inside!)

Hey, thanks...I uploaded it to filelodge. ...that bass track would be cool to complete it.

http://www.*************/files/room37/1036285/Pantera%20Cover%20Final.mp3

Yeah, gotta get bass & Jays vocals in there. Looking forward to that Jay!

How about having one person do guitars panned hard left & someone else do guitars panned hard right???

Yeah, I threw them vocals on that shit relatively quickly... lol. Good enough.

Double tracked for a little old skool meets new skool evil goodness. Its whatever.

J

Seizure. said:
If it needs it i could do some over the top distorted bass for this heheheheh...
and then just add it as a file for the people who need it here!

I might have to come back at this, through the bad weather around here, a horticulture (i think this is how you call a kwekerij in english, anyway.. one of those places were they grow cherry's/berry's and stuff!) were i used to work got in trouble and needed people fast, so now i'm going from my normal work straight too this horticulture after dinner, which only leaves me with a couple of free hours a day, nothing enough to make a worthy basstrack:cry:
This will all be over in a week or 1.5 orso, but till then i'll prolly won't have time for this cover! crap!:cry:

Seizure. said:
I might have to come back at this, through the bad weather around here, a horticulture (i think this is how you call a kwekerij in english, anyway.. one of those places were they grow cherry's/berry's and stuff!) were i used to work got in trouble and needed people fast, so now i'm going from my normal work straight too this horticulture after dinner, which only leaves me with a couple of free hours a day, nothing enough to make a worthy basstrack:cry:
This will all be over in a week or 1.5 orso, but till then i'll prolly won't have time for this cover! crap!:cry:

Oh noes!! :p

No problemo padre... we'll find someone to do a bass line for sure..

I just had an idea for this project...I posted my guitar track on Myspace to see if anybody was willing to lay a lead guitar track and a vocal to my recording...we'll see if anybody's into it. :loco:

J the TyranT said:
Yeah, I threw them vocals on that shit relatively quickly... lol. Good enough.

Double tracked for a little old skool meets new skool evil goodness. Its whatever.

J
Pretty cool J! Do you have an effect of some sort on it?
Probably not but sounds like it to me.

BTW...I redid my clip...different amp model, it's still at the same link listed above (filelodge) I don't know which is better.

Some verb and a slight slight doubler on the "higher" track... that's about it... other than that, just compression and the basics.

Glad you dig it, man!

J