Gentlemen (and Kev)... Get those guitars ready!! (pantera cover, drumtrack inside!)

Nebulous said:
Nice man. Got pretty close there. What amp/sim did you use?

This is a diezel herbert going into a presonus firebox with a touch of post eq, andy's c4 settings.

Cool version Gnash! :kickass:

How did you record this one then? what gear?

I am trying to upload it right now to the soundclick site, but the download has not been cleared yet, so it will probably be added tomorrow or later tonight...

Seizure was on the case... but was quite busy... i can put one up as well, but it would end up MIDI and as a reason bass.. so it will sound pretty fake, and i think seizure will have it soon anyway...

Carcass29 said:
Is there a bass track available for d/l yet?

If anyone wants it, I can upload a copy of my bass track - it's a real bass, tuned to Eb. It sounds okay, though there's a couple of parts I played differently but they don't notice unless you listen for them.

I've got a clean track and a lightly distorted one, but they were recorded seperately so it's probably easier just to give you the clean one and let you add some crunch.

If anyone's interested, let me know.

Steve

Black neon bob said:
Cool version Gnash! :kickass:

How did you record this one then? what gear?

It's my new Ibanez Prestige RG1570 with a Duncan SH6 Distortion in the bridge. Those guitars rule beyond belief! Pod xt Live (TS808, Marshall Plexi Variaced), 5150, Marshall 1960 with 75W speaks. Two 57s(one in the center of speak cone, one on another speaker cone slightly moved towards edge of cone away from center. Four takes of that, for a total of 8 tracks. Like I said the bass was a bitch for me upside down. I gotta get a fuckin lefty bass. How did you manage the drums? I need to send you some riffs and have you play drums on some of my shit!:kickass:

Carcass29 said:
Here's my take on it...I had a few hours to kill, Signal chain is Ibanez w/EMG 85> POD XTL> 4 tracks mono into ProTools...no bass track, no solo, no processing just dry signal from POD...sorry no studio magic or anything....fuk ups as well. :lol:

http://www.acidplanet.com/components/embedfile.asp?asset=861559&T=1653

Cool man... all in the name of fun eh?

Sounds wicked! hope that bass track comes soon though... it would sound nice with those guitars!

Do you have any other place then acid planet to host it, so i can download it and upload? acid is forcing me to sign up..

A different option is to mail it to me, PM me if you want to do that carcass.