Gentlemen (and Kev)... Get those guitars ready!! (pantera cover, drumtrack inside!)

Carcass29 said:
lol...guess the 1 week deadline has been killed. :lol:

Wasn't really a deadline, just the hosting server deletes the files after 7 days, bob said he would reupload them if anyone was interested after the 7 days.

I'm about half way through the first two tracks of the song. After that, theres another two tracks with a differerent mic position :p . Unless i get some major interuption I could have it finished today, possibly tomorrow, depending on how anal I wana get with the takes.

Just saw this today! Really cool! great album, wish we were doing This Love though, that's fine, this is my third favorite song. Anyway I did the rhythm guitars and bass if anyone needs bass. I think I'll do the vocals but screams... It'd sound really stupid to try to emulate Phil, so I might as well do something totally different.

I love the drums! They sound awesome. Nice work!

Cool beans JCRG... mon!!

Here guys, i setup the soundclick site, and JCRG's version is the first one up:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=591477

Matthew, great great solo!!

Are you going to do the cover as well? or would you like your solo to be added to one of the upcoming songs? i know i will do a version as well, but probably without a solo as well.. i hope you do the full song though!