Gentlemen (and Kev)... Get those guitars ready!! (pantera cover, drumtrack inside!)

kev said:
What you guys didnt know about this track was that Black Neon Bobs Mum actually played guitars on this one!

O'RLY?

emorly7kd-1.jpg

crazycat.jpg

braincheckitoot.jpg

I lol'd kev!

Anyway, will check that one out DFgeneer, glad you liked doing this.. i must do one more in the near future, another song, another band...

Gnash:

It's DFHS.. the kick is 80% sampled with a (i believe) pantera kick of the very same album.. not the "5 minutes alone" kick..
Also, a pantera snare is slightly blended in with the original DFHS pearl 3 snare.
After i exported that drumtrack (rest is just DFHS b.t.w.) i imported it back into the project.. so then i had two drumtracks.. i put some compression on one of them, blend that in softly with the second (louder) drumtrack, and that is it really...

Gnash said:
Here is another version fellas! I replayed the rhythm. Two tracks panned hard left, right. It's hard to sound like Dime on leads, obviously. The tip of my ring finger looked like swiss cheese after trying to cop those signature :worship: Dime bends, but this song is so baddass, It was worth the pain!http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=594014

Nice. Has an interesting honk to it :p