DHIADW - one of the best albums ever...??

Well, in my opinion Dead Heart, In A Dead World is the best album of all time. But that's just what I think.

Some of the other greatest albums of all time are:
Metallica- ...And Justice For All
Arch Enemy- Burning Bridges
Quo Vadis- Day Into Night
Soilwork- A Predator's Portrait
Children of Bodom- Hatebreeder
In Flames- Colony
Carcass- Heartwork
Strapping Young Lad- City
Testament- The Gathering

in releation to other nevermore albums dhiadw sucks. in relation to other metal bands dhiadw isn't too bad.

I wouldn't call Dead Heart a power metal album. I love it but the rest of Nevermore collection is better in my opinion, you just can't beat The politics of Ecstacy and Dreaming Neon Black

My favorite Nevermore album alternates between Dead Heart, Politics, and Neon Black...I guess it woul be whichever one of those masterworks I'm listening to at the time. Although DNB gets slightly less playing time than the other two. While not at the same awe-inspiring level, I think the debut is highly underrated...Chrome Black Future, Sea Of Possibilities, and The Hurting Words are especially killer.

PoisnGodMachine said:
I agree with fear and loathing and LSDphilosophy, DHIADW kicks ass, but it's my least favorite Nevermore album.
Same here, my favorite is DNB, then PoE, then EoR, then DHIADW, and I still need to buy the self titled but I can't find it anywhere.

dead heart is the best nevermore album. i think people are afraid to admit they like it only because the album is more "commercial" than their other efforts. that doesnt mean its not their best though. dead heart has NO filler...every song is solid, whereas in my opinion dnb has a few filler tracks. as well, i think nevermore are at their best when they write metal songs, not dark/goth stuff like that on some of dnb. im sure most disagree but it is my opinion and im sticking to it.

if you get worked up about something like that, geez dude get a life

allow me to embrace you and show you the wonders of the flexible sphincter.