Diablo 2

Hahaaa... just found my old Diablo + Hellfire and Diablo II cds... and it's Friday evening... *muahahaha*

Damn, and right as I'm writing this I have popped the D1 cd in and am greeted by the "MUHAHAHAHA!" sound!!! :devil:

us sneapsters will have to play a lot of diablo 3 together
fuck yes

it will be tits

Anyone ever play Sacred? It's the same style as Diablo, but came out in 2004 and was highly acclaimed. I've been wanting to play it for a while, and I ran across it yesterday at 1/2 Price Books for $6. There goes my weekend! :wave:

Yes I have. To be honest it is not nearly as good as d2. Graphics are more neat but gameplay gets boring real fast, although the world is much "prettier" and changing, but there are some things that make D2 a way better game than sacred. I think I barely manged to finish sacred on easy or whatever it is called... bronze or something

what honestly made this game was battlenet.

the story is pretty epic, but it was the drive to find all of the dank items.

the currency exchange's on battle net made people go insane.

spend all day every day re killing bosses with massive party's gaining massive exp, only too have one dickhead grab the unique item before you could!

I just spent a good chunk of last night and this morning playing Hell Unleashed. As awesome as LOD is, HU is x50 better.

For those that don't know:
http://www.freewebs.com/critterkiller/index.html <- guide to mods
http://arimyth.planetdiablo.gamespy.com/hell.htm <- installer

HU_Screenshot07.jpg

oO, didn't know about HU. Damn you! :lol:
Now I'm REALLY addicted to World of Warcraft, I'm even part of the staff of some private server, so I'm HIGHLY ADDICTED.
It's not to the point I loose friends and job, but I've lost so many hours with blizzard games... fuck, how do they do it? :lol:

I played D2 for a long time, at least I didn't buy it, so no Bnet for me :lol:

I love this game too. When it first came out, my current computer couldn't handle the load so I never got to play it.
Many years down the track I own a mac and there's nothing to play on it... Except Blizzard stuff. So Diablo II might be the only game I have on my computer, but i'm damn glad it is.

By the by, anyone know if there's a downloadable installer for Diablo one for an intel based mac? Haven't had any luck finding one.