Did anybody sponsor?

I have a 1997 Dodge Avenger that is about to hit 100,000 miles within the week. I have pumped about $1000 each year for the past few years. Still cheaper than a car payment for 12 months, so I can't complain.

I will be replacing it once my Trailblazer is paid off in late 2009. (if it makes it that long!)

I never owned an import car, and don't plan on it.

I have a 1997 Dodge Avenger that is about to hit 100,000 miles within the week. I have pumped about $1000 each year for the past few years. Still cheaper than a car payment for 12 months, so I can't complain.

I will be replacing it once my Trailblazer is paid off in late 2009. (if it makes it that long!)

I never owned an import car, and don't plan on it.

yeah, I would rather pay $1000 to keep it running than do payments again. on an honest working mans salary...I could afford payments.

I pretty much have the same deal than with MetalProf. I actually approached Rob a couple of weeks after last years Powerfest about sponsoring before a single band was announced. I had a total blast last year and the fact that it's held in Chicago (sort of) is what made me want to fork up some cash and help. I also told them that they can use my sponsordhip to whoever it would benefit the most, I'm more about sponsoring "the fest" and that's all I care about.