Did anyone pick up the Slayer DVD today...

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
..... I honestly forgot that DVD was out today. In the midst of the shiznit I've got going on right now. I forgot about Slayer :erk: I've heard it is pretty cool. I love the last thing they put out on VHS about 9 years ago. The coolest thing I hear though is that inside the DVD there is an ad for ....................................The SLAYER BOXED SET THIS CHRISTMAS

TD said:
..... I honestly forgot that DVD was out today. In the midst of the shiznit I've got going on right now. I forgot about Slayer :erk: I've heard it is pretty cool. I love the last thing they put out on VHS about 9 years ago. The coolest thing I hear though is that inside the DVD there is an ad for ....................................The SLAYER BOXED SET THIS CHRISTMAS

Did not pick it up yet. Tom Araya was on Headbanger's ball last week talking about the boxed set.

Just thought I'd post the track listing:
Tracks: Disciple, War Ensemble, Stain of Mind, New Faith, Postmortem, Raining Blood, Hell Awaits, Here Comes the Pain, Die by the Sword, Dittohead, Bloodline, God Send Death, Dead Skin Mask, Seasons in the Abyss, Captor of Sin, Mandatory Suicide, Chemical Warfare, South of Heaven, Angel of Death

Music video for "Bloodline"

the hell with that dvd, slayer's last video live show is all i need as they never change the set list.

Instead, I got the huge ltd. edition Kreator live double cd/dvd. this is totally awesome showing their history.

Plus, I got the double dvd of iron maiden showing everyone of their videos ever made.:hotjump:

the documentry is hillarious, there is a guy on there with no neck saying that Slayer saved him from suicide cause apparently when they sing about fucking corpses it makes him think about how good life is.

Jockthrax said:
the documentry is hillarious, there is a guy on there with no neck saying that Slayer saved him from suicide cause apparently when they sing about fucking corpses it makes him think about how good life is.

:tickled: :tickled: :tickled: OK, that is funny and sad at the same time. Yet, it makes so much sense. We're all happier when we think, "Hey, I could be fucking corpses. That would suck! I can deal with everything else going on!"

the live show itself is awesome but
it was very unnecessary to cut into the live show every 2-3 songs with clips of the fans especially when they are already in the "fans rule" section.
the interviews with the band are cool but the majority of the "fans" comments and retrospects are too typical and absurd. also the questions that were posed by the interviewer were so ridiculous and unintelligent...I could have done without the whole section!
I too have the kreator box set and it rules:headbang:
though I prefer the slayer live show since the picture and angles are better and the fact that it is a complete show from 1 place.

jdelpi said:
Hmm, Media Play was sold out, and Best Buy said they never had it. I might have to order this off the net. grrr

I feel your pain. I called Best Buy and they were sold out. I'll have to pick it up after my vacation (if I have any money left.....).

Ron MOSH Earl said:
Just thought I'd post the track listing:
Tracks: Disciple, War Ensemble, Stain of Mind, New Faith, Postmortem, Raining Blood, Hell Awaits, Here Comes the Pain, Die by the Sword, Dittohead, Bloodline, God Send Death, Dead Skin Mask, Seasons in the Abyss, Captor of Sin, Mandatory Suicide, Chemical Warfare, South of Heaven, Angel of Death

Music video for "Bloodline"

It's a shame they didn't include "Payback." That song makes me happy.

and just recently finished watching, goddamn!.. Slayer truly fucked my ears with that one!!! Slayer live is nothing but killer!!..

Also looked at the Fans Rule section, that gave me a good couple of laughs.. 50% retards or so.. - seriously! *lmao*