Yes! Got the DVD today!

I bought the Testament dvd the day it came out and I have to say that it is one of the top notch quality concert dvd I have ever bought! Plus it's nice to own an actual Testament dvd. I thought Slayer's "Still Reigning" was the best for sound and picture, but this one tops. Besides, I thought the crowd in London were fucking sick! You guys sure know how to rock!! Thank you Testament!!!!:headbang:

I got it today (finally ;) )
It's great to see the band on stage !
I just don't like the parts when Alex's soloing.. Don't get me wrong, Alex's doing great, that's about production : cameras show almost everything but Alex... :(
Besides, everything is perfect ! Killer DVD !

i agree. the cameras cut away from alex too much/too often whenever he is playing his solos.
whoever decided that would be cool to do is an idiot becuase everyone wants to see alex play his leads - not the camera cutting to other crap.
i wonder if the guy who edited this DVD actually had any clue as to what he was doing.
big shame indeed...

I don't usually buy music DVDs, but I couldn't resist this one since I was there. I'm glad I did because it's excellent and reminds me of what a great night that was. It also gives me the chance to see what the back of my head looks like since it makes a few appearances during Practice and Let Go Of My World.:headbang:

oldschoolthrashmetal said:
Nice DVD, good sound.

But they could have edited the part better where Chuck obiously is not singing while you can hear a (his) voice ;) Well, and Louie´s doublebass ;)

Still OK.

Maybe Eric's voice ?