Did anyone see this?

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
With Tim saying 70 odd mins he was saying most bands use the time on the cd the best they can. not menny bands(Other Than Rush) can make the songs they have = to 80mins on the dot people.
I was just illustrating the point that they can actually hold a full 80 mins. Actually, with my own burner, I burned a Judas Priest bootleg that was 80 mins and 30 seconds long.

Mr. Wu said:
It warms my heart to know that you are so quick to whine like a bunch of babies when you read something on Blabbermouth. It's a press release. If you've paid attention to anything I've said about the record, you would know there are more tracks. I'm disappointed but I understand. If it's on the net, it must be true. Can't anything be a surprise?

With a mighty crack of his leather whip, Mr. Wu turned the tide in this thread.

As sands through the hour glass, these are the days of our lives....

Hmm...dunno if I should snap out the guy that started this thread for inciting controversy, or Mr. Wu for putting a stop to all the whining.

He knows we are the die-hard fans anyway, he loves us! :worship:

Next time, Mr. Wu....just sit back and go, "Muhahaha!"

Riehlthing said:
Sorry, but I think the people who have been unfortunate enough to have heard me sing Symphony of Destruction karaoke could tell ya I'm not worthy of being on anything associated with Anthrax.

Hmmm, can I take your place then, I once sang "Easy" on a kareokenight (I have never sung in public before) and people liked it, they weren´t even very drunk. I came second, so I´m kinda proud of it.

YourAuntieSocial said:
Hmm...dunno if I should snap out the guy that started this thread for inciting controversy, or Mr. Wu for putting a stop to all the whining.

He knows we are the die-hard fans anyway, he loves us! :worship:

Next time, Mr. Wu....just sit back and go, "Muhahaha!"
I'm sorry for startig this thread. I didn't mean to get people pissed off. I love Anthrax and I always will. It doesn't matter what the track listing is, I am gonna buy it, just like I have bought all the other albums.

No way, dude! No apology necessary. There is nothing wrong with having started a thread that ended up being controversial. Think Mr. Wu was just not in the mood for our baloney. You could not have known that it woud start a bunch of "whining." I thought it was funny that with his one post, the guys who were reacting turned completely around. Next minute they were saying more positive things. It was kind of a spoiler to put a stop to it all.
Bottom line...we have all bought all the other albums. It is OK if we want to whine sometimes. And later we can all get a thread together to praise it. :)

id liekt o hear lone justice, even though everyone int he fan base of anthrax thinks its just a few fanatics who wanted to hear the song live, its honestly one of my favorite songs now, good speed, good beat, and awesome lyrics

Mr. Wu said:
What does brent have to apologize for?
Nothing ..... But Mr. Wu Thraxx in San Francisco here.... What about the title??
MMA of GOTE??? Inquiring mind need to know????:hotjump: o_O