Did Behemoth gang-rape a fan in 2001?

I have to agree with most of what Kara said also. And just because a lot of what's said there "shouldn't be true," it really is.

A common occurrence eh? How common are you suggesting? Do you have anything besides anecdotes and conjectures?

-73% of rapes occur by non-strangers.
-38% are by friends or acquaintances

http://www.rainn.org/get-information/statistics/sexual-assault-offenders

Data gathered from the 2005 US Deptartment of Justice Crime and Victimization study.

So yeah, the way I described it was peppered with specific phrasing that was indeed specific, but the main point is most rapes occur by people who know the victim, not by the boogie man.

I don't have time to respond to the rest of your post but most of your comments on gender roles and expectations are so obsolete that it makes me wonder if you just hopped off a time machine from the 50s. Women are just expected to do housework and take care of children? :tickled: Dude, what year are you living in? Only the very affluent can even consider a stay at home parent these days and even then, both parents work. You're so far out in left field that it's not possible to have the conversation you're trying to have until you realize it's 2014.

Both men and women commit rape. End of discussion period.

I did want to respond this is though cuz it's basically an empty statement. Nobody on here is denying this. However, do you have any evidence to show how often women commit rape? I doubt any of you would go so far as to say it's anywhere near as often as men do. But if you think that it would be nice to see some evidence to back it up. Thanks.

I remember in my early high school years girls would say they had been "raped" when it was literally a load of bull shit and they were just sluts that felt guilty about fucking a 23 year old at age 16. Actually rape of any kind is just fucked up. Rape is just something that is not right by any (logical) moral standard. I don't know much about the Behemoth case, though, nor do I really care. It doesn't sound like an issue that will last long, but who knows?

Just out of curiosity, how do you know they lied and were just "sluts"?

Jesus H. Fucking Christ...

EDIT: @crimsonfloyd, we might have wildly different musical tastes, but thank you for not being a completely insane piece of shit

Likewise.

And LOL at all the people agreeing with Kara. Who needs evidence? Who needs a conversation framed in a way that's relevent to the last 30+ years? As long as it fits what we want to be true we'll agree with it!

So who here has preordered The Satanist? Not gonna lie, I did. Heard the special edition comes with roofies and a how to satanic gang rape DVD.

So who here has preordered The Satanist? Not gonna lie, I did. Heard the special edition comes with roofies and a how to satanic gang rape DVD.

The die-hard edition comes with a drunk female.

This is the thing... if a girl spends all night flirting with a dude, then passes out in his bedroom or alone with him, what the fuck is he supposed to think? I mean shit if someone left their wallet wide open at a party I'd blame them for having their money stolen, too. We don't live in a fantasy world. Trust no one. I'm all about gender equality and women seriously have the upper hand here.

If someone gets fucked up and puts themselves in a bad situation, no mercy, they did it to themselves. Thats my staunch opinion. Fuckin women especially because they know they're physically weaker than most potential assailants. The few times I've passed ut at a party was in full view of many people I know.

Anyways... rapists suck but they'll always be around, always have. And fuck that groupie slut, if anything did happen, for being an idiot and assuming the dudes she touches herself every night to were trustworthy.

I'm a preacher of not deliberately putting yourself in bad situations if you don't want bad things to happen.

And blah blah rape is bad but you still shouldn't put yourself in bad situations and expect to come out scotch free of consequence.

This is the thing... if a girl spends all night flirting with a dude, then passes out in his bedroom or alone with him, what the fuck is he supposed to think?

I'm gonna go ahead and get personal here. My girlfriend was in a situation where she went out on a date with a dude, they both got plastered and took the bus home, she told him she did not want to have sex, he went for it anyway, and she gave in. She's still sorting out whether or not she was raped, and rightly so.

The reason why she's in the right here is because consent is never "implied". Even if someone lets you into their house. Even if they let you sleep in their bed. And even if you're drunk. Don't blame the victim for a crime. To tie it back in with your original argument about intoxication, if your son was hit by a drunk driver, you wouldn't blame him for walking home on the sidewalk of a busy road late at night, would you?

Doesn't Prozak have The Nocturnal Silence among his favourite albums? If he can listen to their wife- and kid beating vocalist I don't think he should have problems with a band that gang rapes.

Mort ironically you have like ZERO empathy.

I recognize the feelings they express, but I will not feel sympathetic for my fellow men who want to try and play the victim card simply because men sometimes (very infrequently mind) are victim of false rape claims very occasionally. Yes, people who cry false rape are shitty people, and I feel incredibly bad for those who have to deal with the consequences of someone lying like that...and the person who made the false claim should be punished for it. That said - these cases are statistically sporadic. There is no epidemic of false rape claims.

I will not feel bad for my fellow men who want to demonize women, who want to place the burden of responsibility on women to "not get raped" instead of "just don't fucking rape people."

^ Exacty. A lot of men throw out red herrings on this issue because they're afraid to deal with the real problem.

This is the thing... if a girl spends all night flirting with a dude, then passes out in his bedroom or alone with him, what the fuck is he supposed to think? I mean shit if someone left their wallet wide open at a party I'd blame them for having their money stolen, too. We don't live in a fantasy world. Trust no one. I'm all about gender equality and women seriously have the upper hand here.

She should think that he would not touch her and treat her with respect. I've been in that situation before and not done anything. It's not heroic, it's what any halfway decent man would do and I think it's offensive that you hold men to such a low standard that they can't have basic empathy for a woman's autonomy if she's had one drink too many.

If someone gets fucked up and puts themselves in a bad situation, no mercy, they did it to themselves. Thats my staunch opinion. Fuckin women especially because they know they're physically weaker than most potential assailants. The few times I've passed ut at a party was in full view of many people I know.

Cool. So answer my questions from before. Ever been in a car with drunk driver before? Ever walked home at night alone? If so you're a fucking idiot by your own standards and deserve life long trauma for putting yourself in a dangerous situation.

That said - these cases are statistically sporadic.

In westren culture the percentage of people not convicted for the crime of rape that they were charged with varies from 40% down to 20%. These people were not convicted because there was either proof that they were innocent, or there was't enough proof to presume them guilty. It wasn't because of 'the patriarchy'. Any 'study' that wishes to state that it is any lower than that is both foolish and a threat to due process, as they are ignoring the actual evidence and just assuming the accusation is correct.

This is the thing... if a girl spends all night flirting with a dude, then passes out in his bedroom or alone with him, what the fuck is he supposed to think?

Uh? That she spent all night flirting with him and then passed out? It most certainly DOES NOT warrant him forcing himself upon her while she's passed out. That would be rape, every time.

^ Exacty. A lot of men throw out red herrings on this issue because they're afraid to deal with the real problem.

Again, the rate of rape charges has dropped by nearly 80% over the course of the last few decades, during which the awareness and information concerning rape and systems to support rape victims have sky rocketed. This is all factual, raw numbers, not derived from some study group. This means things have been SPRINTING in the right direction. So what is the REAL problem that people are trying to avoid when they point out skepticism about a rape case?

I will not feel bad for my fellow men who want to demonize women, who want to place the burden of responsibility on women to "not get raped" instead of "just don't fucking rape people."

I most certainly do not want to demonize women. Pointing out that there is a thing such as the false rape accusation is not demonizing women, it is actually doing the opposite. It is humanizing them, showing they they are capable of both good and bad.

Having charges dropped is not the same as being proven innocent. I'm not saying that we can go about convicting people with crimes when there is insufficient evidence to do so, but take for example the Catholic church abuse - there have been countless charges dropped simply because there was "not enough evidence," but I think it is beyond fair to assume that these children are not going to be making up stories about how "Father Ed touched my no-no-zone" or something similar. We would believe those children, and even if their abusers aren't charged with anything, we would treat those children as if they HAD been abused.

It is the same here. Dropped charges do not mean the potential rapist DIDN'T commit the crime, just that there is not enough evidence to convict them.

We should still treat the victim as had they been raped regardless.

Having charges dropped is not the same as being proven innocent. I'm not saying that we can go about convicting people with crimes when there is insufficient evidence to do so, but take for example the Catholic church abuse - there have been countless charges dropped simply because there was "not enough evidence," but I think it is beyond fair to assume that these children are not going to be making up stories about how "Father Ed touched my no-no-zone" or something similar. We would believe those children, and even if their abusers aren't charged with anything, we would treat those children as if they HAD been abused.

It is the same here. Dropped charges do not mean the potential rapist DIDN'T commit the crime, just that there is not enough evidence to convict them.

We should still treat the victim as had they been raped regardless.

You're 100% right, dropped charges do not mean the person didn't commit the crime. It also doesn't mean they did.

Nothing to sort out there, sounds like the average skank you'd run into at the bar.

We're living in a neutered world my friends, and we have no one but the feminazis to thank for it.

:lol:

The problem with people like you is that you were likely never raised to be comfortable in your masculinity so you constantly need to validate yourself through proving it. One of those ways? Instead of viewing women having an actual influence on the world as positive and potentially beneficial, you view it as "emasculating" and "neutered."