Digidesign Eleven Amp Simulator?

Tried it on their 14 day demo. I was not impressed at all......tones were better then amp farm (not hard to do) but I think the amp sim/convolution impulse tones that I've heard on this very board sound 10000% times better. It most certainly isn't worthwhat they charge.

Hey, I have digidesign Eleven. I own the Pod XT pro, guitar rig 2, amplitube 2 and ampeg SVX. And I must say that I love Eleven. The sound clips really don't do the plug-in any justice. For distorted metal tones, nothing comes close to my Pod XT pro and the metal pack, but for clean, crunchy and distorted tones, ELEVEN is probably the best software amp simulator that I have tried. It's the only one that really sounds organic and I find the speakers simulations better than the pod. So I have been folling around a lot with the pod and eleven cabs (turning cab sim off on the pod) and i got some cool results. If you already own the Pod don't buy eleven. But if you are wanting to buy a software amp sim. get eleven, i think it's the best out there ( and I have tried revalver and waves GTR)

29450233-177x150-0-0.jpg
>
ElevenLE.jpg

~006

Not that it reflect the sim (I haven't tried it) but the clips on the website are laughably bad. What were they thinking?