Dimebag can't shred?

WithoutJudgementJeremy said:
You think you know it all man, but you don't. You think everything you hate sucks, you think everything you like is the best. And you always think you are right.

Warrell could only wish he was as good as Pantera-Era Phil.
another ignorant comment from you, keep them coming. i'm also going to take this avoidance of my question as a no, you don't know shit about music.

Elysian893 said:
sorry dude, i'm not the one who thinks dimebag was innovative and original. do you know anything about music, or do you just listen to it?

for someone whos so convinced that he's right about this topic, you have offered nothing to support your argument. you just pressing on about how those arguing against you are wrong but yet you have never offered up a reason as to why they are wrong, aside from saying theyre ignorant...or you ask them ask them for proof of their position.

im not taking sides in this debate, im just saying stop babyfucking your way around the issue. either support your argument and shut the opposition up, or shut the fuck up yourself.

(i fucking hate when a debate doesnt get anything accomplished or go anywhere)

dilema1362 said:
for someone whos so convinced that he's right about this topic, you have offered nothing to support your argument. you just pressing on about how those arguing against you are wrong but yet you have never offered up a reason as to why they are wrong, aside from saying theyre ignorant...or you ask them ask them for proof of their position.

im not taking sides in this debate, im just saying stop babyfucking your way around the issue. either support your argument and shut the opposition up, or shut the fuck up yourself.

(i fucking hate when a debate doesnt get anything accomplished or go anywhere)
did you miss my post about cliche 80s licks in the solo that was supposed to be so original and innovative? or maybe you don't have a clue what i mean? i even tossed the song on to a buddy of mine who doesn't mind pantera, and he told me that dude picked the wrong song if he's going to try and convince anyone dime was original. i'll ask you this, can you contest my argument at all? give me 1 good solo from dime, post a link to it, where he's fully original and innovative. if he is so original and innovative it should be easy. its hard to support my argument that those were cliche 80s licks when fuckwit over here doesn't know the first thing about music. he probably hasn't even heard music from before 1990.

i really don't think anyone should have to prove if dime is orignal or not, he is a god, and a brother of metal, and may he rip, he brought us some good albums, like cowboys from hell, vulgar display of power, far beyond driven, great southern trenkill and so on, his career speaks for its self

Elysian893 said:
i'll ask you this, can you contest my argument at all?

im not contesting your arguement, im contesting the means in which you argue. For example...

Elysian893 said:
its hard to support my argument that those were cliche 80s licks when fuckwit over here doesn't know the first thing about music

he doesnt need to know the first thing about music, you should still be bombarding him with specific reasons and examples as to why his arguement holds no water...not to mention, the more you dive into stuff that tends to be over his head, the more likely he is to surrender because of his lack of knowledge on the subject. and thats what debating is all about, right? winning at all costs:D

Yes. Elysian you still haven't mentioned a guitarist that he sounds like. And another thing, name some original guitarists that you listen to???...

You think i know nothing about music. Well I can write a hell of a lot better songs then those gay shit songs you posted that you made and actually think are better then AYDY. Your ego is funny because you have no reason to have one.

Heavenscent said:
Mozart never did anything innovative and still he is considered as one of the most brilliant composers of all time.

That's argueable. And anyways he was a virtuoso and a child prodigy. He composed 22 pieces between the ages of 4and 6 and all his accomplishments are beyong astonishing.

So there's no comparison between him and Dimebag :p

I'm not comparing him to dimebag. I was just using this to illustrate the debateable significance of innovativity.
I have two visions of how to create art: 1) Do something completely new 2) Take something existing and do it to perfection (and beyond)

Wings of a dream said:
I believe those are quotes from sombody famous, but I can't remember who

its been said countless amounts of time...because....well.....there really are no other choices

Elysian893 said:
another ignorant comment from you, keep them coming. i'm also going to take this avoidance of my question as a no, you don't know shit about music.

i will meet you half way about dimebag's guitar playing, but i do have to agree with warrells's voice. i've never really liked his vocals that much, they just...get on my nerves, i have never understood why he sang like that so much. it doesnt quite mesh well with a metal band