these dates have been added:

07/11/2003 Buffalo, NY Showplace Theatre
08/11/2003 Detroit, MI Hapro's
09/11/2003 Chicago, IL HoB

YES!!!

Thank you, Wendy! Anyone ever tell you how awesome you are? :D

Off to buy tickets!

Nevermore...

A damn shame they aren't playing the Culture Room in Ft. Lauderdale like last time. All the bands would have made A KILLING and sold-out that place easily (and it's a big place as far as clubs go). It's gonna be very difficult for people to head to Tampa from here. :( I may not be able to go, although I am hoping for a miracle.

"12/05/2003 Lawrence, KS Bottleneck"

I plan on going to this show but only for Nevermore because I know almost nothing about Hypocrisy, Children of Bodom, and Dimmu Borgir.But I was wondering if you guys could help me.

I want everyone here to tell me the three best songs from the three bands mentioned above so I can try to get into the bands above so I can have a better time at the show.

thanx

dead6skin6mask6 said:
um.... for Dimmu, everything on P. EUphoric Misanthropia. the P word escapes me. im not a big Hypocrisy fan... if a fan at all.... CoB- their hatebreeder cd is excellent

:lol: Puritanical

anyway, I dont think Dimmu will be playing much of PEM, maybe Puritania and Blessings... who knows actually, but I think their main focus will be from the Death Cult Armageddon Album ... "Progenies of the Great Apocalypse" is by far the best song on that album. They better play "Insight and the Catharsis" though :bah:

for Hypocrisy, I would refer to this thread .. http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100606

for CoB .. I pretty much agree with deadskin .. Hatebreeder is their best album IMO.

Cheers! :)

houston..kewl..anybody else going to that one? B.T.W, has anyone ever met them? waht was it like? and can you usually meet them after shows or do they go hide in the club or tour bus?

thanks,
Cody

O P E T H V said:
houston..kewl..anybody else going to that one? B.T.W, has anyone ever met them? waht was it like? and can you usually meet them after shows or do they go hide in the club or tour bus?

thanks,
Cody

just bought my ticket for the Dallas show today, I also want to drive to houston and see the show there too, but unfortunately I will miss most of the show since I dont get off work til 6pm :(

bleh Ill figure out something..