Discovery!

Stormrider586

From Here to Death...
Aug 31, 2002
South Jersey
I just discovered Skyfire....picked up Timeless Departure last week at tower records...and i must say...damn. They are amazing!! I also just read that they have a new album upcoming very soon...i'm quite excited.

Welcome to the good camp of Skyfire :D Hope you post here, the band posts here. Jonas (bass) posts a lot Martin, Henke, and Andreas do occasionally as well ;)

Check out the samples in a thread a bit further down for a taste of the new album :headbang:

thanks! yea Iced Earth and In Flames are just about my two favorite bands as well. i plan on checkin out those samples in a minute, then i will edit this post and go nuts over how amazing they are:lol:

hey man, good to see yet another Skyfire fan coming out of the3 woodworks.

just out of interest guys, how does it feel to see new people arriving on almost a weekly basis on this board because of music u created??

does it make u sit back and think like "yeah, im the man!!" :lol:

yooooo holy shit jonas from skyfire welcomed me ahhhhhh. by the way, what is the thread with the new album samples? i've been searching, but cant find...and im too lazy to dig any further.

Originally posted by Stormrider586
I just discovered Skyfire....picked up Timeless Departure last week at tower records...and i must say...damn. They are amazing!! I also just read that they have a new album upcoming very soon...i'm quite excited.

Yeah i just discovered Skyfire two... DAMN they are soooo great!
Especially the song "Dimensions Unseen"! it's such a good song! :headbang: