Discovery!

It's definitely one of the best songs on the album....but just after we had recoded the album we had different opinions about which songs were the best. I think it was Hammerheart that decided to use DU as 'promo'-track, i.e. use it for magazine CD's and stuff. I think that was a wise decision now when I look back on it :)

Dimensions Unseen is an awesome track, but i've been listening to this disc more and more, and i really have trouble picking a favorite. Which is great, cuz its like the whole album is one big favorite song. :headbang: i love this little dude! :headbang: hell yea! bang that head!

By God Forsaken!!

Anyways, I've recruited 3 more Skyfire fans at my college and they went out and bought the CD (i think so)
More to come! My work is not done yet!

good work man, i am also introducing my friends the mastery of Skyfire.

I think From Here To Death is one of the best on the album after DU, one of my friends said he liked it cause he felt it had iron maiden melodic charateristics.

Most of my friends' idea of metal is a band called Disturbed...if you know these guys, then you know how sad that is. I'm trying to sway them, but death growls scare them off. *shrugs*, i dunno whats wrong with em.

@Stormrider: man i know what u mean, most of my friends like Disturbed etc, and yeah it is sad. a good death vox is like the finishing touch to a good piece of music in my opinion, but what the hey, its their loss.

@Jonas: America may be taking the lead in the fans stake but u had better not miss out England on your first world tour :lol:

Jonas....hell yea, you are gaining more US fans by the minute! While my school and hang out friends arent into metal really, i've been recommending you to people i know all over the place from message boards and such. btw...COME TO THE USA FOR A TOUR!!!!!!(philadelphia, in particular) :headbang:

Philidelphia would be very cool. Close to where I live. (only 6 hours or so, but that's a small distance to go to see a band from Europe, especially Skyfire :D)

yeh all my punk friends like a lot of the metal cds i have. not enough to buy them though. actually they dont buy anything. they are music pirates! yar!!
-neal

@ Jonas, I turned four of my buddies into Skyfire fans and they might turn their buddies into Skyfire fans and if it continues, you should be famous in no time.:D

yeh. in a perfect world where everyone had good taste that would work great haha. sadly you need only turn on mtv to see that its just not true.
-neal

I think the boys from skyfire will be happy to know that i am doing my part in the vast remoteness of nowhere-ville!!!
talked to my friend this weekend..i said,"dude buy the skyfire cd, you will not be disappointed." He says "ok!" He loves it. ROCK:headbang: told my friend yesterday, "dude buy the skyfire cd" he said ok. HE loves it. ROCK:headbang: A small following, but our town is small, and i am slowly but surely converting this punk rock hell into a metal kingdom. that deserves one more....ROCK:headbang: I'm proud of myself:D as you can see. Anyways keep up the good work guys!!!!