Discuss Character's artwork

I haven't seen the artwork yet, I have little time to invest on anything else than my daytime job, my (mostly nighttime) degree, and my personal project with Fathermelon, so... I'm sorry I can't visit you more regularly, guys.

But what you tell over here is rather disappointing, since the lyrics making a mess is not what one would expect from DT. Well, we'll see, I'll buy it at some point in the future.

@Phyros: Hey, you came back to me and you've come back to the board as well. I was quite surprised when our friend Phyros appeared on my screen as an ICQ contact. Chupi!!

@Siren: Miss ya too, litte one. ;)

|ng.

@|ng: :)
And to complete the rectangle, Final_Vision appeared on icq too yesterday. It must be something with the stars and the cock year (chinese astrology is to blame, not me) and that goddamned undying bunny, i'm sure of it!

is there still this mystical legend about ":.::" and what it means/could mean. i think some long time ago i read that niklas doesn't want to say what it means.

Delirious said:
hey, look to the left of the "written by" credits under the lyrics.
Yeah i noticed that too...
Maybe it's a "key" after all? :Smug:

MorbidEnemy said:

Thats cheap! :-o
Tchort :p
(Russian for ´verdomme´..hmm..which means something like ´damn´)
*_*

I quite like the artwork on this album.. tho maybe not so much as on Projector (the outside, that is) :/
Hm.
*glances*

The outside of this album looks great too, tho.
I'll have to take another look

(found any new interesting details?)